Ynnefer Killinski's Doggo Application

Lady Fowl

Almost every +1 I'm seeing here is talking about how the sprite is cute, and little else.

I maintain my past opinion that custom mobs should not be a thing in any shape or form; this is a workplace, not a pet show. Bring a picture of the dog or something instead.

It could provide antagonists another living creature to threaten for fun and profit

You know what you could also do.

Take the actual person hostage instead of a fucking pet that only one person has any reason to care about.

I could literally go up and murder this akita without any preamble and the most I would get is like a 10 minute charge, possibly less if I turned myself in afterward. The 'interesting' roleplay you guys are talking about would be interesting about once. And then it would get a little tired.

You can get dogs and cats from Cargo. Cargo doles out pets almost every other shift like they're candy. There is a pet for each Head of Staff already. Complaints about "pets in the workplace!" are entirely moot.

I see no reason why this shouldn't be added, but I think it would be better if it were, say, an item she could use on Lamarr's cage to turn it into a dog crate or something.

+1.

errone keeps sayin "PRECEDENTSSSSSSSS" like these apps aren't considered and processed on a case by case basis with thought put into the player, their character and the specific item they're requesting

smh

This is quite possibly the most important post in this entire thread.

Application denied.