Lupo713

Character Feedback: Rocco DeFranco

I was actually asked to make one of these so.. Yeah!

Rocco DeFranco, Surgeon extraordinaire .

Be nice, though. 

I'm quite sensitive. :S

Rocco is fun to wack around inside medical. And thrall

Seriously, I think they are a pretty good character with reasonable flaws, emotions, and state of mind to people he likes/dislikes. I like em.

6 hours ago, Zundy said:

Will he have a romance arc?

I’m not quite sure yet..

Maybe? I think his character is solidified enough to engage that so we’ll see! I’m not opposed to it!

3 hours ago, sonicgotnuked said:

Rocco is fun to wack around inside medical. And thrall

Seriously, I think they are a pretty good character with reasonable flaws, emotions, and state of mind to people he likes/dislikes. I like em.

Hahahahahaha

yeah, he’s definitely a dork with a quirky personality and being thralled is definitely not one of his better personalities... He’s a good boy. 

Thank you!

Will he have a romance arc with Moth?

He's one of the characters I like seeing around. I haven't done too much in medical to talk more about him but I think you do a really solid job being an example of excellent RP. I've seen him be tired and frazzled and afraid- things that are deceptively hard to RP. He strikes me as a character I'd like to spend my rounds around. 

1 hour ago, Lupo713 said:

I’m not quite sure yet..

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Doxxmedearly said:

Will he have a romance arc with Moth?

He's one of the characters I like seeing around. I haven't done too much in medical to talk more about him but I think you do a really solid job being an example of excellent RP. I've seen him be tired and frazzled and afraid- things that are deceptively hard to RP. He strikes me as a character I'd like to spend my rounds around. 

That is very kind, thank you. 

Yes, he generally starts the shifts out in a positive mood but when antagging and nonsense start to rise, you can literally feel the stress levels.

I̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶?̶

Edited by Lupo713

Rocco is pretty awesome, and a great surgeon even when he's drunk. Both my characters that have interacted with him like him. 

1 hour ago, Jessica_Stark said:

Rocco is pretty awesome, and a great surgeon even when he's drunk. Both my characters that have interacted with him like him. 

LOL!

OOC drunk! 

Everyone escaped that day without critical injury. It was a good day. I love interacting with all of your characters, honestly. Always a pleasant experience. 

Rocco is pure and doesn't deserve being abused by antags 24/7. Super dorky and always fun when he's talking on comms. Honestly a well rounded character and you can see a personality in him with how he reacts and interacts with things going on around him.

On 18/04/2019 at 06:54, TyrannyYT said:

Rocco is pure and doesn't deserve being abused by antags 24/7. Super dorky and always fun when he's talking on comms. Honestly a well rounded character and you can see a personality in him with how he reacts and interacts with things going on around him.

D'aww. Thanks.

He's probably going to die on Adhomai, though.

Rocco is a good boi, yes he is.

I laugh a lot cause somehow he always ends bullied by antags.

I appreciate Rocco, I played a few rounds with him and the interactions were good. He is active in the department and he did not give me the impression to talk to a statue. (Happen a bit too often in medical per moment.)