Sign in to follow this  
AmoryBlaine

HoP and Captain outfit suggestions

14 hours ago, BRAINOS said:

YES

edit: THOSE SHOES 😍

Those shoes are my replacement for the laceups. They're black oxfords. There's also grey and brown.

I think the issue here is that the original sprite colors are very saturated, and you Amory seem to much prefer a desaturated look? A compromise I might suggest is a slightly more saturated palatte but leaning towards pastels rather than the bright primary colors that the current sprites use. I like the rich, vibrant blue and gold that are used but they are very much too primary; a more pastel and carefully shaded but still vibrant blue and gold approach might be nice to see. It's a fine line between "primary ass blue and yellow" and "faded baby blue and yellow" but I think there is a happy medium to be reached.

Also I still really like Lancer's suit.

I absolutely love the Captain Alt suit. I think the black captain suit could stay as formal wear, and named as such explicitly. It could go well with some headwear, to replace the crappy white formal wear that we currently have.

I would wear that skirt too NGL, but why red? Isn't HOP technically like Captain's underling most of the time?

Also, I like the captain alt a lot.

4 hours ago, wowzewow said:

I would wear that skirt too NGL, but why red? Isn't HOP technically like Captain's underling most of the time?

Also, I like the captain alt a lot.

image.png.27b04aeca749eb1903e817be30d45c19.png

What about this.

1 minute ago, Resilynn said:

Honestly I feel pretty cringe at female head of staff school girl miniskirts. 

It was not my idea, I keep getting support for it. Would you prefer pencil skirts, which is what they currently have?

I like the white accents better. Also I don't see an issue with these on an HoP at all. It fits a more casual approach. I hate pencil skirts, and the HoP already has an overwhelmingly large number of choices for a formal approach. The amount of suits in the game is staggering. The amount of business casual options are way slimmer.

Edited by Nantei