Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sonicgotnuked

EvilBrage - Poor Malf Play

Recommended Posts

BYOND Key: sonicgotnuked

Game ID: b3n-baqA

Player Byond Key/Character name: EvilBrage

Staff involved: Garn, Abo(?) No staff online, was told to make a complaint.

Reason for complaint:

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the beginning stages of the round and the great mystery that involved my missing science servers. Though, it was wordlessly left on a hanging loop and blowing up the science servers wordlessly does seem a bit power gaming to me. It shuts down RnD, destroys the levels, and you're basically screwed with science (and safe if you're an AI) The gimmick was decent. They did a good job convincing the crew to space the SAT terminal. This is important later. It never showed any other hostilities before code delta

 

When code delta immediately hit, of course being the logical command staff I was, I decided to go to the bridge and call the shuttle. Immediately the CnC terminal blows up. I am forced to run. I get hit by an APC inside the teleporter room while trying to escape. Make my way back around to captains office, same thing. APCs, manage to get a shuttle, shuttle recall, and more explosions versus the other crew. They basically, right after code delta started, begin executing people with APC explosions. We break cameras in the command bunker and it still managed to access the APC is blow us all up. I got sent to space, where I died.

 

Now keep in mind, We couldn't do anything about the self destruct since we spaced the SAT. We never organized any assault on the AI chamber. All everyone was trying to do was call a shuttle. There was ample opportunity for the AI to interact, recall shuttles, and generally RP with everyone while the timer counts down instead of just blowing everyone up on deadhour.

Approximate Date/Time: 9/23/2019 ~ 3:00 -7 MNT time

Share this post


Link to post

Most of the issues from the round arose from the fact that the malfunction game mode has radically changed (not without a significant number of inexplicable bugs) from my last experience with it, and I was receiving no response to the constant stream of ahelps I was pushing out, hoping someone from discord could jump in and remedy the issues I was having.

I understand the frustration with the round, but I was doing the best with the limited information (and crew to potentially use for my overall plans) that I had. To begin with, I would contend that I did nothing wordlessly - from the very beginning, I knew I was going to be carrying the nihilistic personality quirk through the end, and so I rather went out of my way in an attempt to broadcast that something was indeed wrong. Inversely, many parts of the round that you're attributing to mischievous antagonist preconception just sort of happened over time - I'll try to address them all as best I can.

  1. Destroying the science servers was an attempt to cause chaos without killing anyone before the "snap" by framing Reese Fields. Very early on, I had determined that what I wanted to do was sew division in the crew by painting some of them in a poorer light. To this end, I went through the effort of spoofing PDA messages relating to the nuclear device and printing pictures to get the ball rolling. The response was minimal - you were entirely too engrossed in research, and Reese was occupied entirely with circuitry. Therefore, to bring focus back in on something being dreadfully wrong I destroyed the servers and cleared the research data while you and Reese weren't in adjacent labs. That didn't quite work out as planned, obviously, but it did accomplish one major goal - to take the focus off research and bring it back on the gimmick I was trying to create. Half of the crew was in the science department, and would have remained in the labs the entire round if nothing was done.
  2. I made it very clear that being told to "stay positive" was causing major issues. This is something I believe was overlooked my the entire crew; I took the spontaneous requests by the crew for positivity as a chance to begin exhibiting deviant behaviors. This was also around the time that a cyborg joined us on the station - at which point the gimmick began to take shape. I much prefer the synthetic takeover to going to code delta, as this keeps more people in the round and I can rationalize my behavior with the standard laws I have (despite not having to follow them.) However, the cyborg took two steps onto the station and then remained stationary for the rest of the round - apologizing every now and then for its spotty connection to the server (me.) Someone had OOC issues on their end, I get it, but it was a limiting factor. Reese Fields, the scientist I'd been framing for the entire round, spontaneously jumped into cryosleep - also a limiting factor.
  3. The entire time you and others were attempting to space the SAT terminal, I was informing security with the hopes they would stop you. The only individual who showed up was the detective - the others were far to busy with a random Jargon Federation visitor to bother with something like a nuclear terminal. The major goal for the round was infighting between crew members, and the only reason it seemed to fall through is because nobody could really be assed to fight with one another. I can't fathom why you would bring a miner, a cargo technician, and an engineer to the captain's office to peek at a nuclear device - or why everyone would be okay with tampering with it and removing it. I never intended for the terminal to be removed from the station, and in fact, continually screwed with airlocks to stall your progress in hopes security would intercept you. This was, of course, thwarted because the detective didn't understand what "south" meant when I said "the mining dock is south of your position" and the other security personnel couldn't care less. I did my best, but I was out of options - except for one. Here's where changes in the game mode really screwed me over, and turned what should have been a two hour round into three and a half.
  4. The System Takeover took 34 minutes, even after having manually converted an entire sublevel, during which my functionality was next to nonexistent. After the longest half hour of my life, I swiftly realized that the self destruct button was not in the same place - which brings me to why that Code Delta seemed much longer than it should have, because...
  5. The Code Delta you experienced was not initiated by the self destruct, but by hacking the AlertCon system. The moment you discovered I printed the pictures that I alleged were distributed by Reese Fields, I engaged the alarm (because that seemed like a good time to reveal that, oh, the AI is a bad guy.) I began stating that to both be positive and accept death meant that we should all die. I told everyone I'd engaged the nuclear device and they would be dead soon. Yadda yadda.
  6. I didn't recall the shuttle until I found where the self destruct button was buried in the menus. By this point, I didn't have a lot left to give and was ready to just let everyone leave. The round's run was more or less over, and all that was left was to torment anyone who spoke up on the radio. This was the rhythm to who I was attacking, and a reason I didn't disable tcomms to begin with. I could access the command bunker APC easily with the Hack Cameras ability that allows me to repair broken cams and install X-ray vision, mind you, and I figured if I could end the round in the two minutes the Code Delta button claimed to detonate in, things would be fine, right? Right?
  7. So I pressed the Self Destruct button and waited. After about ten minutes, I figured something went wrong, so I clicked it again. "Self destruct sequence cancelled," it told me. Cancelled? That was much longer than two minutes. So I clicked again, and this time I noticed the dialog that popped up. Where the tooltip explicitly mentions two minutes, the text after the button was pressed that I'd missed before said 1200 seconds. This is, of course, longer than 2 minutes - ten times as long.
  8. When I realized we'd be waiting 20 minutes for the round to end and I'd essentially blown up all of the emergency shuttle buttons, I resigned myself to harassing whoever was still alive. Crude, perhaps, but the alternative was waiting until a group shows up at the AI chamber and then proceeding to blow everyone to smithereens. I figured the "AI hunting me down while spouting nihilism" would be more fun.

That may be a bit long, but I don't doubt things will come into focus when I put the entire round into context from my point of view.

I tried to create conflict.
I tried to signal something was wrong with the AI.
I tried to get you to conflict with each other, oh boy did I try.
But at some point, three hours into the round, it's more fun for everyone involved to try to escape a blasted hellscape of a station with a hostile AI than it is waiting for a timer to expire.

I didn't stealth anything, but I can't force people to pay attention.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, I was a Skrell pod survivor that round, Glim Zixi. Came in about an hour in to malf in-progress (was also the only Skrell that round, fun), injured and got rescued by Security and Medical (Sean Richter and Optikam Razki[?]). I was probably one of the first to ahelp because the AI was using machine overload on everything it could access, including the Command bunker, its own wires, depressurizing the entire station and so on.

I was actually with Sean Richter and Sonic's RD in the Command Bunker when he blew it up, and survived. And then I fell under the station the same was as the RD, and managed to throw an oxygen mask to get to the very bottom engineering access of the station. I found the RD's body there, actually. Searched it, got his ID and radio, and started to drag him into the station, telling the AI on the radio that it "needed to stop". You know, using some Skrellian reasoning. It gave back some nihilistic response.

 

Oh, and then it gibbed me with a machine overload before I could even get into the station using the airlock after a very long time spent relatively harmless floating in space. Very sad. Brage, you even apologized in OOC mid-way into the round because you knew you were up to no good and people wouldn't enjoy it. It was not fun for the latter half of the round, I would've cryo'd given the choice and I know some people @CommanderXor (Sean Richter's player) ghosted off of their very alive characters rather than continue playing. 

Edited by Brutishcrab51

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, EvilBrage said:

Destroying the science servers was an attempt to cause chaos without killing anyone before the "snap" by framing Reese Fields. Very early on, I had determined that what I wanted to do was sew division in the crew by painting some of them in a poorer light. To this end, I went through the effort of spoofing PDA messages relating to the nuclear device and printing pictures to get the ball rolling. The response was minimal - you were entirely too engrossed in research, and Reese was occupied entirely with circuitry. Therefore, to bring focus back in on something being dreadfully wrong I destroyed the servers and cleared the research data while you and Reese weren't in adjacent labs. That didn't quite work out as planned, obviously, but it did accomplish one major goal - to take the focus off research and bring it back on the gimmick I was trying to create. Half of the crew was in the science department, and would have remained in the labs the entire round if nothing was done.

I did interact and ask questions to Reese. Nothing came of it because it was just perceived as some glitch and I can't really investigate it when there is only a scrap of information. Blowing the research servers was fine honestly, It finally pulled my head enough and made my char freak the fuck out.

 

9 hours ago, EvilBrage said:

I made it very clear that being told to "stay positive" was causing major issues. This is something I believe was overlooked my the entire crew; I took the spontaneous requests by the crew for positivity as a chance to begin exhibiting deviant behaviors. This was also around the time that a cyborg joined us on the station - at which point the gimmick began to take shape. I much prefer the synthetic takeover to going to code delta, as this keeps more people in the round and I can rationalize my behavior with the standard laws I have (despite not having to follow them.) However, the cyborg took two steps onto the station and then remained stationary for the rest of the round - apologizing every now and then for its spotty connection to the server (me.) Someone had OOC issues on their end, I get it, but it was a limiting factor. Reese Fields, the scientist I'd been framing for the entire round, spontaneously jumped into cryosleep - also a limiting factor.

Eventually I did ask you about it. Yeah, poor borgo was SSD, and it was late at night.

 

9 hours ago, EvilBrage said:

The entire time you and others were attempting to space the SAT terminal, I was informing security with the hopes they would stop you. The only individual who showed up was the detective - the others were far to busy with a random Jargon Federation visitor to bother with something like a nuclear terminal. The major goal for the round was infighting between crew members, and the only reason it seemed to fall through is because nobody could really be assed to fight with one another. I can't fathom why you would bring a miner, a cargo technician, and an engineer to the captain's office to peek at a nuclear device - or why everyone would be okay with tampering with it and removing it. I never intended for the terminal to be removed from the station, and in fact, continually screwed with airlocks to stall your progress in hopes security would intercept you. This was, of course, thwarted because the detective didn't understand what "south" meant when I said "the mining dock is south of your position" and the other security personnel couldn't care less. I did my best, but I was out of options - except for one. Here's where changes in the game mode really screwed me over, and turned what should have been a two hour round into three and a half.

I can't control security, nor did I never really know about this pod survivor until later. The detective was the only one who seemed to be going up, My point of view, my char was freaked out. Just because I'm command doesn't mean I can't have reactions to a nuke on the station no one knows about. Especially after the science servers blow up. In my point of view, I was playing along with the gimmick. Printing the pictures, showing the crew, and causing a freak out with THE nuke without anyone stopping seemed like the best option. It gave some RP for everyone inside the SAT. I only pointed it out knowing that you could've started the self destruct and there was nothing we could've done because of the stations own actions.

 

9 hours ago, EvilBrage said:

he System Takeover took 34 minutes, even after having manually converted an entire sublevel, during which my functionality was next to nonexistent. After the longest half hour of my life, I swiftly realized that the self destruct button was not in the same place - which brings me to why that Code Delta seemed much longer than it should have, because...

Understandable, I never thought the time frame was an issue. We filled it up with RP. I'm not accusing you of 'dragging out the round'

 

9 hours ago, EvilBrage said:

I didn't recall the shuttle until I found where the self destruct button was buried in the menus. By this point, I didn't have a lot left to give and was ready to just let everyone leave. The round's run was more or less over, and all that was left was to torment anyone who spoke up on the radio. This was the rhythm to who I was attacking, and a reason I didn't disable tcomms to begin with. I could access the command bunker APC easily with the Hack Cameras ability that allows me to repair broken cams and install X-ray vision, mind you, and I figured if I could end the round in the two minutes the Code Delta button claimed to detonate in, things would be fine, right? Right?

Never called the shuttle until code delta, after you found the self destruct. Thanks for not killing t-comms. X-ray is reasonable.

 

9 hours ago, EvilBrage said:

So I pressed the Self Destruct button and waited. After about ten minutes, I figured something went wrong, so I clicked it again. "Self destruct sequence cancelled," it told me. Cancelled? That was much longer than two minutes. So I clicked again, and this time I noticed the dialog that popped up. Where the tooltip explicitly mentions two minutes, the text after the button was pressed that I'd missed before said 1200 seconds. This is, of course, longer than 2 minutes - ten times as long.

The entire process is an hour long. From when you start the first firewall hacks that get announced to when you actually click the button. Like I said, time wasn't an issue.

 

9 hours ago, EvilBrage said:

When I realized we'd be waiting 20 minutes for the round to end and I'd essentially blown up all of the emergency shuttle buttons, I resigned myself to harassing whoever was still alive. Crude, perhaps, but the alternative was waiting until a group shows up at the AI chamber and then proceeding to blow everyone to smithereens. I figured the "AI hunting me down while spouting nihilism" would be more fun.

There was zero indication people were going to your core nor was it even warranted yet. No one was even smashing cameras. Right when code delta hit from your elite hack I presume, I move to call an emergency shuttle and announce to the crew. Right then. No "Get out of the bridge" or anything of that sort. Straight hostilities. The console blows up and perhaps a minute later I am forced to endure an APC explosion. OBVIOUSLY you're trying to kill me at that point. That's why I wasn't happy. No holopad. No comms. You suddenly switch from your quarky depressing AI into a depressing AI who is starting to try and kill me right when I entered the bridge for whatever reason. It would've been better to consult the crew, tell them that their idiots for spacing the SAT, and make them do things because you're the only person who can cancel it. Want my head pinned to your core? You could've spend that time demanding it instead of just mass blowing up APCs. In all honestly, it would've been a lot more interactive. You don't have to kill to progress a round

Edited by sonicgotnuked

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sonicgotnuked said:

I did interact and ask questions to Reese. Nothing came of it because it was just perceived as some glitch and I can't really investigate it when there is only a scrap of information. Blowing the research servers was fine honestly, It finally pulled my head enough and made my char freak the fuck out.

I spoofed a message from his PDA to the other members of the crew indicating he was the one to send out the pictures - I stated this no less than five times to check the message monitor, and you didn't take the bait. I'm not saying you have to play your character in this-or-that way, but my point is that I definitely did try.

 

1 hour ago, sonicgotnuked said:

I can't control security, nor did I never really know about this pod survivor until later. The detective was the only one who seemed to be going up, My point of view, my char was freaked out. Just because I'm command doesn't mean I can't have reactions to a nuke on the station no one knows about. Especially after the science servers blow up. In my point of view, I was playing along with the gimmick. Printing the pictures, showing the crew, and causing a freak out with THE nuke without anyone stopping seemed like the best option. It gave some RP for everyone inside the SAT. I only pointed it out knowing that you could've started the self destruct and there was nothing we could've done because of the stations own actions.

If there's nothing the crew could have done, what's the difference between interacting with the crew and attempting to blow up those who try to talk to the AI and simply waiting out the hour long timer? If I were a player in that scenario, I definitely would've preferred harassment by the AI over anything else. I'm not understanding the crux of the complaint, here.

Is the complaint here because you had no chance of winning? That's hardly my fault.
Is the complaint here because of a lack of interaction? You admit RP was created for everyone on multiple fronts.
I'm not trying to hold you to the fire, here - I genuinely don't understand why this complaint is here.

 

1 hour ago, sonicgotnuked said:

Never called the shuttle until code delta, after you found the self destruct. Thanks for not killing t-comms. X-ray is reasonable.

You called the shuttle after AlertCon was hacked to display Code Delta - and I was content to let it sit until I found the actual button. Had I known it would have taken 1200 seconds instead of 120, I'd have been content to simply let the shuttle come. That's what I'd been apologizing for earlier in that round. By that point, I was only looking for a way to keep things interesting for the time that was left while trying to remain consistent with the personality gimmick.

 

1 hour ago, sonicgotnuked said:

There was zero indication people were going to your core nor was it even warranted yet. No one was even smashing cameras. Right when code delta hit from your elite hack I presume, I move to call an emergency shuttle and announce to the crew. Right then. No "Get out of the bridge" or anything of that sort. Straight hostilities. The console blows up and perhaps a minute later I am forced to endure an APC explosion. OBVIOUSLY you're trying to kill me at that point. That's why I wasn't happy. No holopad. No comms. You suddenly switch from your quarky depressing AI into a depressing AI who is starting to try and kill me right when I entered the bridge for whatever reason. It would've been better to consult the crew, tell them that their idiots for spacing the SAT, and make them do things because you're the only person who can cancel it. Want my head pinned to your core? You could've spend that time demanding it instead of just mass blowing up APCs. In all honestly, it would've been a lot more interactive. You don't have to kill to progress a round.

The moment Code Delta was called, I stated quite clearly my intent to destroy us all together to prevent us from enduring the suffering of existence for longer than necessary. I continued to spout what was essentially the same message over and over. I apologize if you missed that, but it's true - and any credible threat of force typically includes a demonstration. Most if not all of my APC explosions were preceded by radio chatter and/or holopad use (if I could find one in range.) The idea that I absolutely must adhere to the least bloody path possible to progress a round, however, is one that I reject wholesale. We can speculate on what could and could not have happened, but every attempt I made to get the crew to act in a particular way had failed because they just seemed utterly disinterested in doing so - even when it came to dragging a nuke terminal down a hallway. That's not your fault in any way, shape or form, but can you see why that might lead me to take a little more direct action?

I made my motivation to begin murdering crew members ahead of the Delta detonation abundantly clear. It was but one tool I used to tell a story - I apologize if you happened to be one of the first victims, but  a death can go a long way to creating a sense of urgency. You paint me as someone who rushed to research Delta and murdered crew members the moment I had the opportunity to do so without providing any context to the rest of the round and my countless attempts to get different crew members to clash with each other (or me, it didn't matter to me.)

I'll reiterate: I did everything I could apart from stating "I am malfunctioning" to hint that something was wrong - to no avail. The logs will vindicate me in this regard. Anyone who thinks I was stealthing the round simply wasn't paying attention, and as I stated earlier:

I can't force anyone to pay attention.

I broke no rules during my role in the round - a round taking a turn for the worse doesn't necessarily mean anyone is guilty of malfeasance. I provided roleplay to everyone to the best of my ability, given the circumstances of the round. I did not gank anyone with no warning beforehand - the Code Delta sirens and my direct statement that I am going to make sure we all die together is a fairly clear warning. Everything was roleplayed out.

This round wasn't as good as most of my antag moments, but we live and learn. I'm far from the perfect antagonist, but I always put in the effort to give the server something fresh and exciting, and it typically works out well. I can identify a bad round when I see one and learn from it - what more do you hope to accomplish, here?

 

If you allege I broke a rule, which one was it?
If I broke no rules, why are we here?

Edited by EvilBrage

Share this post


Link to post

Right, I had a laptop poof my response, but I think I have something that I can just respond with.

17 hours ago, EvilBrage said:

I made my motivation to begin murdering crew members ahead of the Delta detonation abundantly clear. It was but one tool I used to tell a story - I apologize if you happened to be one of the first victims, but  a death can go a long way to creating a sense of urgency.

All everyone really got was you're a quarky AI and your intention was just "We will all die together" right when code delta initiated. It was code delta, everyone assumes you're speaking of the self destruct. Everything before code delta is irrelevant to my complaint. I'm not accusing you of stealth AI. I more or less just wanted to summarize the round for clarity.

 

I'm complaining about the fact that you said "We're going to die together" then suddenly blow me up with the CnC console then with every APC near me. There was nothing previously even warranting you as a hostile AI when your in the background trying to swing the crew to fight each other. If that was the case, people would've started breaking cameras and yelling at me to fix you. That's why I think I'm not the only one who saw you as a threat before code delta. That's what the complaint is about. You can't just give a simple "I have issues" "Everyone will die together" before trying to maxcap people across the entire station.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, sonicgotnuked said:

Everything before code delta is irrelevant to my complaint. I'm not accusing you of stealth AI. I more or less just wanted to summarize the round for clarity.

If you acknowledge that nothing before Code Delta was done improperly and your complaint is not about the manner in which I progressed to new levels of violence prior to Code Delta, I do not understand why this complaint is still here. As the AI, I made a direct statement that we were going to die together. As a consequence, you then took an action that directly opposed my goal - attempting to call the shuttle. You took zero precautions against my capabilities and instead went for the most expeditious method of achieving your goal, despite knowing very well that my intentions included murdering the crew. You presented yourself as both an opposing force and an opportune target without any regard for my capabilities. What, precisely, did you expect to happen at that juncture?

I called Code Delta while you were in the science department and delivered my manifesto. You proceeded unimpeded to the bridge. The idea that I immediately attempted to blow you up after calling Code Delta is untrue, and the logs will demonstrate that. Nobody was paying attention this round - I even had crew members attempt to make requests of me after I declared I was going to kill everyone.

I'll say it a million times: I can't force people to pay attention. The crew was not demanding my head, but not for my lack of trying - they just were not. Paying. Attention. At all.

If I'm not allowed to begin murdering people after directly stating "I will kill all of you," going to Code Delta, and intentionally targeting only individuals who are mouthing off on the radio - all under the auspices of an antagonist, when am I? The idea that we're so attached to our characters that every single instance of murder needs to be called into question is absurd, and I do not see a point to this complaint other than you did not enjoy how you died. I am genuinely sorry about that, I do try to make every victim of mine enjoy their demise as much as possible, but that number will never reach 100% for anyone.

You oversimplify the round, perfectly illustrating that you and the rest of the crew utterly ignored everything I tried to stimulate conflict.
You make the statement that I can't do something, but fail to paint my actions as contrary to the rules in any way.
I do not understand why this complaint is still here if you cannot enumerate precisely which rule I broke.

Share this post


Link to post

We can be going back and forward all week with this, I've stated my points. This could've solved with an ahelp but sadly there were no staff online who witnessed the round. At this point, it's best to let the staff run through the logs and determine if Brage was right or wrong. I alone can not do that because I have a limited perspective of well... myself. That's why I'm not speaking for anyone who was also vocal in d-chat about the round. I'm not making a complaint just to get a malf ban or whatever, I'm making it to solve a loose ahelp that didn't go unsolved. I guess people involved with the round are welcome to bring up any other points. That's all this is about. May claim if this is right or wrong, that's what staff are here to decide. I feel like I got ganked. That's the main summery of the complaint. If staff feel like you're in the right, I'm honestly perfectly fine with that.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi so, me and Yonnimer have discussed this and have come to this conclusion: The gimmick itself was fine, it was well thought out and engaging for the crew, however the escalation you went through was quite poor, its essentialy like climbing a ladder and instead of taking it step by step, you skip 4-5 of the steps, such as blowing up the person calling the shuttle with little interaction. With this said, a warning for better escalation is going to be applied.

Share this post


Link to post

Would you care to elaborate on that with more specificity? I'm afraid I don't understand how you arrived to that conclusion.

Two hours had expired before I even claimed a single victim. That victim was directly involved in the discovery that the AI (played by myself) had, in fact, propagated the entire conflict with the crew by printing pictures of the SAT to begin with - not the individual I had attempted to frame. I had been interacting with the research director for nearly the entire round by destroying the research servers, driving them to suspect other crew members, and facilitating the fiasco with the SAT. Again - I was directly accused of printing the pictures that had started the entire scenario to begin with by the individual I wound up killing, which is what prompted the next stage of hostilities toward the crew at large.

If the gimmick was acceptable and the crew was sufficiently engaged, yet that is not proper escalation, then which stages are you suggesting have been missed?

The server has established administrative precedent that if (for example) security witnesses an antagonist character commit a serious illicit act, it is permissible to kill them without so much as speaking to them. How do my actions differ in any significant way, especially considering the initial target had evidence of my misdeeds and was the only individual capable of dismantling me - the research director?

Edited by EvilBrage

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...