[Denied]Application for a dionae

BYOND Key: (AngryPotato_69)

Character Names: (Diona Nymph)

Species you are applying to play: (Dionae)

What color do you plan on making your first alien character: (Color of your character; Dionaea & IPCs exempt)

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: Of course I did, how would I be playing a character without reading any lore about it?

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question.

Why do you wish to play this specific race:

(One paragraph minimum) This specific race attracts me with it’s way of playing. While everyone is just doing their job, dionaes are free-to-be and also can be like pets or even friends. People like dioneas as well as do I!

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: Literally everything Is different, for people it’s rare for a dionae to be alive, all the staff would be testing with you, and will try to communicate, people would act nice to it, mostly, and dionaes are friends with many people, theyre silent and don’t make much noise.

(One Paragraph minimum)

Character Name:(Delae)

Please provide a short backstory for this character

(Aproxomately two paragraphs)
Backstory for that diona – Once upon a time, there was a botanist, his best friend died, and before she was put into morgue, he got her bloodsample, security didn’t notice it. He grew a diona in memory for her.

He couldn’t stay with her as long as he would want, as then, a crazy police cadet stabbed him, and he bled out, there were no doctors on shift, as well as geneticists, or roboticists. He died, but diona stayed under care local engineers. It survived as long as it could find a shelter somewhere in maintenance.  Sometimes that dionae went out to kitchen to meet the chef and waitress, they always were friendly to it and gave her left-owers (to dionaee), it usually stayed inside maintenance, but one day a research director slipped right near the dionae, getting it all over in instable mutagen, after that she was way more friendly, her mind changed at all, after that accident dionae usually stayed in lobby, emitting friendly sounds to anyone who petted her.

What do you like about this character? I like literally everything! At first, dionaes are so cute and nice, and of course it’s unability to speak with humans, makes it even more fun to play as. It requires high RP and that’s what I really need.

(Describe what you like about this character

How would you rate your role-playing ability?

Out of 10? 8/10 Im a nice RPer.

Notes: As a note, I say that diona as a very helpful and friendly creature.

Hi. After some discussion, we've decided we will be denying your application for the time being.

Your app leaves a bit to be desired in readability, as well as your low play time on the server. I encourage you to apply in a month or two once you have had more time on the server.

I also encourage you to join the dionae discord: https://discord.gg/6ZuA7Q. It's a good place to ask questions and learn more about dionae.

• Yonnimer changed the title to [Denied]Application for a dionae
  • Yonnimer locked this topic