[Denied] James View's Command Whitelist Application

BYOND key: Jamesview

Character names:
Capture.JPG.5554d3972ad10f74374d8a2e9ec99752.JPG

How long have you been playing on Aurora?: Not terribly long, around two months maybe three.

Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?: #1 reason is now Ginny, the cutest pet in the game.
My initial reasoning resulted from playing lowpop Aurora on a week I just couldn't sleep at night. Never any CEs on, or hardly any command for that matter. As I've switched back to playing highpop I notice that same lack of CEs. We have the three I see often being Kylee, Oliver, and Kuhserze. It's really not enough though. I've taught so many apprentices how to do stuff, and I think I'd fit the role of command well. It feels whenever there is an engineering staff I'm often looked to for direction anyway, I'd like to formalize that. When I first started asking around about it, I was encouraged by pretty much everyone to apply.

Why did you come to Aurora?: From what I've seen there are only two decent HRP servers. I realized pretty quick that Bay isn't actually decent. Aurora is now one of two stations I play on. After playing for a while I realized an old friend played here, since then I've just stayed.

Have you read the Aurora wiki on the head roles and qualifications you plan on playing?: Yeah, I meet and exceed the requirements for the roles I'd like to play.

Have you received any administrative actions? And how serious were they? I think I received a warning for going SSD once? I remember just falling asleep OOC midround, didn't notice the warning for like a week.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Give a definition of what you think roleplay is, and should be about: Roleplay, specifically HRP, is players coming together to create an immersive environment in which to add challenges and test knowledge in a consistent way. Roleplay in general is interaction between characters, the development of relationships and bonds, and then seeing how those relationships effect the aforementioned challenges.

What do you think the OOC purpose of a Head of Staff is, ingame?: Heads of Staff are responsible for keeping their department running smoothly, or at least their best with that goal in mind. Whitelisted characters are responsible for being knowledgeable enough to answer basic questions about their department, and setting the newer players who join their first shifts under them for success on the server in the department they've decided to learn. Heads of Staff are expected to teach the majority of game mechanics, or give that task to someone they know is competent and willing to do so. They set the expectations for everyone else in an RP way, accepting responsibility for the boring jobs no one cares about doing, and ensuring the department runs well. Whenever the round spotlight is put on a Head of Staff, I've found that whether an antag or not, they usually do a great job of making whatever is happening more interesting, which is only fitting; as characters, they are highly-qualified individuals who are of high-importance to crew and antags alike.

What do you think the OOC responsibilities of Whitelisted players are to other players, and how would you strive to uphold them?: When you're approved for whitelisting, it's a staff and community endorsement that says "Hey, this guy can make an interesting game. Hey, this guy can roleplay. Hey, this guy has a basic understanding of our lore." Other players can expect a friendly, knowledgeable player sitting behind their Head of Staff's desk, ready to give advice in terms of rules, roleplay, and the hard technical knowledge of their department. Heads of staff need to be fun-minded, in that they make the round interesting for as many people as possible. This is accomplished through a mixture of delegation, hands on guidance, and demeanor during interactions. Delegation is an important part of running a department, sure you CAN set up the engine, shields, and wire solars in under twenty minutes. The reality though? People chose their role to serve a purpose, and as a head of staff, it's important you provide direction for that purpose when appropriate.

Could you give us the gist of what is currently happening in Tau ceti and how it affected your character and their career? Tau Ceti is a human frontier system, liberated from the Sol Alliance by the Republic of Biesel and on the edge of human populated space. It being a frontier system makes it a land of opportunity. By accepting a more remote posting the room for advancement is quite larger, and I will take advantage of that. Additionally, with all the new technologies being brought aboard in an effort to expand the Auroras research capability? Station like this needs competent engineers to maintain it all, as well as people to manage them.

What roles do you plan on playing after the application is accepted? This application is directed at Chief Engineer, however I do feel once comfortable with CE I would like to make an HoP character.

Characters you intend to use for command or have created for command. Include the job they will be taking.: Roman Joon will be promoted to CE, I may have James go to command school and become my HoP now that I'm done playing Medical. I will create more characters at some point, but honestly I've just been really enjoying playing as Roman lately.

How would you rate your own roleplaying?: 6/10, give or take depending on the day. I feel I put a lot of effort into making my characters have flaws and supports, as well as to go a little deeper into scenarios whenever possible.

Do you understand your whitelist is not permanent, and may be stripped following continuous administrative action? I would expect a department head to be especially scrutinized with how much ability to effect the rounds they have.

Have you familiarize yourself with the wiki pages for the command roles? Yeah, one of the first pages I actually read when I started playing. The humor of the overview of each role still amuses me occasionally.

Extra notes: I do feel that compared to the other applications I've seen that I haven't been here nearly as long. While it has made me consider waiting a while, I decided against it solid in my reasoning of we need more active CEs. I appreciate you taking the time to read my application, and I look forward to my trial. Thank you!

Edited by ReadThisNamePlz
Proofreader suggested I expand on the word "Frontier" to clarify I mean human frontier, and not the frontier faction. Updated to make Ginny a priority.
59 minutes ago, MattAtlas said:

From my experience you tend to get very miffed in LOOC, you'll complain loudly on LOOC and OOC post-round

I've complained in LOOC twice in my few months, once when security was being absolute garbage and arresting the wrong person, and when I was getting metacliqued out of a role. That's hardly a tendency. If you had an issue with me you should've ahelped, and had a warning added. As for OOC the only time I've ever complained is during the cultist mess a few days ago, when literally everyone was because it was awful. I'm often apologizing for bad RP on my part post round in OOC, not bitching about other peoples bad RP, because again that is what ahelp is for. 

I've roleplayed with Roman quite often due to (currently) being an Engineering main, and I've noticed that he does make the effort to teach apprentices when there's nobody else to teach them. I've only once seen him complain in LOOC, regarding the actions of security in a round. I think it'd be nice to have a Chief Engineer around for the lowpop hours, so I'd like to give him a tentative +1.

Your RP is solid and so far I did not hear about you causing troubles ICly or OOCly. The thing with the low ammount of CEs on our server has to do with the tasks complexity. That is why I gave Steele my +1 and will withold it from your app until I have seen a) superior knowledge of all engineering related tasks (mechanis) and b) the ability to learn, react and teach from and for the issues during a round (mentality).

To be fair and give you a good chance to show me those two aspects I will explain them in a little more detail:

a) Knowledge: Engineers know how to start the engine. CEs know how to safe it from certain doom. This also involves issues that almost never arise, as people will look to you for guidance as CE. (Steele asking about how to remove dirt comes to mind. Gardener know that you need a shovel for grass tiles, CEs should, too.)

b) Mentality: People want to learn from you, that costs a lot of patients. What else is the CE about then? Service. To the community, to your team, to command, to the crew. Listen to the radio what people need, be the guy who always drags something to the atmos alarm (be it a pipe dispenser or a crate of materials, maybe you are the dude who always has some spare power cells in his backpack?).

Those two aspects make a good CE in my mind. The thing about the whitelist is that it involves command. My tipp would be to play command before joining it. Ask about the interim title, command is usually happe to hand that out based on the shifts team feedback and all. Make your name known and your character trusted among command and engineers and you should be the guy with the interim title more often than not. That being said, good luck with your app! I don't think you will get the whitelist this time, but I think you are one of the people who will put in the effort to earn it ;)

Ever since you put the command app in, I've noticed you've taken charge when the CE's not in. That Engineering militia charge on the bridge was fucking glorious. Once you do become CE, you're going to be far more different than the ones I've interacted with (in a good way).

I will say that you need more experience under your belt if you mean to be Chief. You appear to have a general understanding of how engineering works, but a CE has to exceed that. When everything is broken, on fire, delaminating, depressurized, or losing power, you have to be the one who can proffer a solution for your boys if the answer isn't obvious or if they have no idea what they're doing. 

+1, I at least wanna see you trial for it. Make sure you know the ins and outs of both the engines though.

On 11/11/2019 at 14:39, Cnaym said:

Your RP is solid and so far I did not hear about you causing troubles ICly or OOCly. The thing with the low ammount of CEs on our server has to do with the tasks complexity. That is why I gave Steele my +1 and will withold it from your app until I have seen a) superior knowledge of all engineering related tasks (mechanis) and b) the ability to learn, react and teach from and for the issues during a round (mentality).

To be fair and give you a good chance to show me those two aspects I will explain them in a little more detail:

a) Knowledge: Engineers know how to start the engine. CEs know how to safe it from certain doom. This also involves issues that almost never arise, as people will look to you for guidance as CE. (Steele asking about how to remove dirt comes to mind. Gardener know that you need a shovel for grass tiles, CEs should, too.)

b) Mentality: People want to learn from you, that costs a lot of patients. What else is the CE about then? Service. To the community, to your team, to command, to the crew. Listen to the radio what people need, be the guy who always drags something to the atmos alarm (be it a pipe dispenser or a crate of materials, maybe you are the dude who always has some spare power cells in his backpack?).

Those two aspects make a good CE in my mind. The thing about the whitelist is that it involves command. My tipp would be to play command before joining it. Ask about the interim title, command is usually happe to hand that out based on the shifts team feedback and all. Make your name known and your character trusted among command and engineers and you should be the guy with the interim title more often than not. That being said, good luck with your app! I don't think you will get the whitelist this time, but I think you are one of the people who will put in the effort to earn it ;)

I really appreciate the effort you put into this feedback. I will be the first to admit that knowledge wise I don't know everything. I will always be learning, especially when there is so much to learn and in the Engineering discord we're constantly working to change it. In light of this advice I have started playing non engineer jobs more often, trying to learn other roles seems beneficial, as you pointed out.

As for mentality I have that down. I've been doing roleplay command for years, and it's just natural to me. In situations where we'd even need an interim CE I don't ask for the title change because frankly I don't need it. If something ever needs to be done that required a coordinated effort by engineering, or a dangerous event occurs that requires we get together, people listen to what I say, and if they disagree with an action I've suggested as our plan I listen to them, and if appropriate we've had a short discussion over it. I am always equipped with emergency supplies for fixing breaches, if you ever see a station killing event I'm the first person you see pulling a Shield Generator saying "Engineering, we're locking our department down.". Malfunctioning AI? Tell someone to grab an Emitter, I'll pull a Pac. 

I think this application has your attention on me, and I do believe now that you're looking closer you will be happy with what you see. I am happy to learn, eager to ask about things I don't know, and experienced in the intricacies of departmental command.

Edited by HighAdmiral

Know you were itching for feedback, so I'll go ahead and go with what I've had thus far.

I've seen some good mechanics knowledge from you. You've definitely gotten used to fixing up malfunctioning supermatters at this point, and your engineering knowledge is okay. I don't think you'd make a bad CE. However, I do think you should make sure you learn everything up and down.

• Tesla. As you mentioned, you should probably become familiar with it before you're a CE, since I'd expect a CE to know their station, including the powergen. It's not actually that complicated, as a note.
  • Atmospherics. You mentioned you're a lot more comfortable with atmos now. It's indeed not as complicated as you probably heard it was. Make sure you learn the advanced mechanics behind it and the functions and benefits/deficiencies behind the machines.
  • Telecomms is a weird thing worth studying in a local server if you can.
  • As a CE it's less of an issue, but make sure you don't meta stuff like a malf AI too hard, since it's an area that I've started to hear engineers shouldn't know much about the layout of.
  • That round with engineering becoming checkpoint security was amusing. Nice example of doing well in a commanding position too.

I think some more experience wouldn't hurt, but I do think you're a pretty good engineer and would do fine. Make sure your character's background meets qualifications for CE, too. I also do like that you're willing to admit if you don't know something rather than charge ahead. Just make sure you know enough that if you do find something you don't know and plan to ask about it, you don't look underqualified for the role.

I don't know much about the engineering side, so I can't really comment. Two things stick out to me though.

The first is that your psych, James View, is one of the most annoying and frustrating characters to deal with, as is (was) the LOOC salt that tended to crop up.

THAT SAID

All the interactions I've had with your engineer have been wonderful, and I very much think you've improved hugely since starting here. Which is the most important thing, in my opinion. Neutral on a +1 seeing as I just don't know enough about the engineering department to comment there. That said, I would like to advocate on your behalf that despite a (really) rocky start, things have gotten considerably better.

I would like to preface this feedback by making a comment on the prior feedback, as a Chief Engineer main. The idea that a Head of Staff should know everything about their department is wrong. Heads of Staff are managers first and foremost, they simply manage the department. Each Head of Staff should have a speciality. Ioraks, for example, sucks at Atmos, Rcon, and non-basic phoron SM set-ups. A know-it-all head of staff is simply powergaming, and stealing the show from his department.

Now, onto my feedback for you. I like you, I've seen you do some cool stuff as Joon. My only concern is how often you SSD, and the mentions of you being salty OOCly. I understand that life happens, so that's minor, and that salt can be curbed and not spewed onto the server, I trust you to do that.

I think, if you can figure out how to control these negatives, and focus on your positives (making Joon a CE that specializes in SM set-ups), you'll do great. A passive +1 from me, I see potential.

My experience has been the same as most others here; Joon is an engineer I enjoy seeing when I play CE, and he does well. I've seen him teaching apprentices things, which is a great sign. But your OOC attitude needs some dialing back regarding salt.

Also agree with what Geeves said about CEs. We don't need superhuman know-everything-about-everything heads. Mine has never touched a tesla or non-phoron SM setup. Heads of staff manage and delegate more than they get their hands dirty, so make sure you're comfortable with both communication and sharing the spotlight. You do need to know enough to make the right calls; Is the situation beyond saving? What does your team need supply-wise to function? What tasks are priority? Does your maint tech actually know the thing they claim to know, or is what they want to do beyond them/too dangerous? Can you diagnose common problems with power? Let your team handle the specialized work, and give them a chance to shine. Nothing worse than a CE who insists on doing everything. 

You've got the round on your shoulders as command. I think a trial would be good to see how you handle the leadership aspect of it. Good luck.

I am rather worried about Roman Joon. In the two rounds I played with him (although if my memory serves me right you didn't spawn in as a Chief Engineer) I have had a negative impression of the character. He comes across as belligerent, disregarding of authority and station rules. In reporting a break in that I was on my way to as my Forensic Technician, although hadn't managed to yet confirm, he began to tamper with the evidence. I was nearby so it didn't take me long to arrive. When my character arrived on the scene and asked why, Roman continued to rebuild the site, saying that he decided to tamper with the evidence because someone else in Security told him it was low priority. He was incredibly dismissive and I feel very neutral about the whole endeavor.

Then on a more recent round, Joon disregarded Security telling him not to enter the brig and instead broke in with the assistance of a stationbound during a round where Security was dealing with multiple break-outs. I honestly thought he was a traitor.

I have to give a soft -1 for what I've seen from him.

42 minutes ago, niennab said:

I am rather worried about Roman Joon. In the two rounds I played with him (although if my memory serves me right you didn't spawn in as a Chief Engineer) I have had a negative impression of the character. He comes across as belligerent, disregarding of authority and station rules. In reporting a break in that I was on my way to as my Forensic Technician, although hadn't managed to yet confirm, he began to tamper with the evidence. I was nearby so it didn't take me long to arrive. When my character arrived on the scene and asked why, Roman continued to rebuild the site, saying that he decided to tamper with the evidence because someone else in Security told him it was low priority. He was incredibly dismissive and I feel very neutral about the whole endeavor.

Then on a more recent round, Joon disregarded Security telling him not to enter the brig and instead broke in with the assistance of a stationbound during a round where Security was dealing with multiple break-outs. I honestly thought he was a traitor.

I have to give a soft -1 for what I've seen from him.

You left out a lot of contextual details here, so I'll clarify both situations in their entirety.

During the first round, I was in engineering stopping by to grab a drink, I saw we had a power alarm. Figuring it would sort itself out in a minute I finished my drink, and when I saw it was still there I made my way to the kitchen. Hacked in from the left side, where there was no damage, and saw floor tiles up, an APC turned off, and a door with its panel open. I called security, asked if they wanted to send a tech, two officers said "it's low priority" and "we're busy trying to stop murders" I said "I mean, send forensics or there won't be anything to check." I waited a couple minutes, started the repairs, and had just finished when Niennab arrived. While they were understandibly upset, they should've communicated if they wanted the scene left as it was. Security was pretty clear to me in their communication they didn't care.

During the second round, we had autotraitor. I'd just finished spending an hour and a half fixing nonstop explosion damage, meteor damage, etc. I'm in security talking to a crash survivor about something when we hear an explosion. I see a hole in the brig, security checked it out, I fixed it. Now during this explosion, an air line had been severed. We patched the walls and restored floor plating, but I needed to make sure the air vents had a second pipe or else the prisoners would suffocate and die. Security was initially resistant to the idea, I got called away when the AI said "Atmospheric power failure, life support offline" and after fixing it, there was no one at security front desk so the stationbound let me into the brig to verify.

Nothing miffs me more than uninformed people risking station and crew safety for quite literally no reason at all, and if you felt I was belligerent and dismissive in this situation, with how you treated me, I roleplayed my feelings very well. I guess prisoners can't break out when they're dead though, so that's cool.

Edited by HighAdmiral

It was likely a minute at best. I was by the elevators when I asked for the location from you and had been called and while RPing, had begun to make my way over. Communication wasn't clear, yes, but the belligerent responses in both situations still apply to the present application.

Playing Command isn't always doing what's right, but rather keeping a level head in high stress situations. 

On a side note, if this is your trial and you're actively seeking feedback after each round, why aren't you playing in Command as your CE? Not as to seem finger-pointy, I'm just curious.  (I didn't realize you didn't start your trail.)

Edited by niennab
Crossed out my dumbness
57 minutes ago, niennab said:

It was likely a minute at best. I was by the elevators when I asked for the location from you and had been called and while RPing, had begun to make my way over. Communication wasn't clear, yes, but the belligerent responses in both situations still apply to the present application. 

Playing Command isn't always doing what's right, but rather keeping a level head in high stress situations. 

On a side note, if this is your trial and you're actively seeking feedback after each round, why aren't you playing in Command as your CE? Not as to seem finger-pointy, I'm just curious. 

I'm really not sure of the time for the first event, but yeah if I'd known you were coming I wouldn't have started, sorry about that.

I'm not command right now, this is just my normal lower ranking,  Joon. I haven't been given a trial yet.

Edited by HighAdmiral

I believe Joon does have a disregard for Station Procedure, however minor, but it does repeatedly. I've been in a few rounds with you aswell and you're quick to shut down other's ideas, even totally ignoring some characters (perhaps due to some IC context, or you just havn't seen the sentence, but I won't dive into that). I have noticed whilst as an AI and there is a need for a additional access you are quick to jump the gun and mention that you've been Interim, and yes I understand you might be caught in the moment and you're blood is rushing but a member of Command should remain level headed (Yes, I know I am not one to talk) but it is something I look to during the round to ensure how my character should be reacting. 

smol -1 from me. 

16 minutes ago, simfantic said:

I've been in a few rounds with you aswell and you're quick to shut down other's ideas, even totally ignoring some characters (perhaps due to some IC context, or you just havn't seen the sentence, but I won't dive into that). 

I'd love some context on any times I've ever shut down anyones ideas. I am rarely in a position where I feel the need to say "no we're not doing that", can't actually think of any time I've ever done that.

I also don't recall any time I've ignored someone, and it is possible in a crowd a message has been missed.

18 minutes ago, simfantic said:

I believe Joon does have a disregard for Station Procedure, however minor, but it does repeatedly.

I do this, without a doubt. However this is more something I do on slower rounds to allow myself to be a person of interest in certain situations.

Joon himself is very stubborn, and hardheaded. Rather classic engineer traits. I won't let a pesky door stop me from getting to damage, when I hear shots I go towards them in hopes of getting involved somehow, but these actions never give cause to harm the crew or station. I'm very careful in the ways I negatively impact security so as not to be an antag, but still generate a little more fun for as many people as possible.

21 minutes ago, simfantic said:

I have noticed whilst as an AI and there is a need for a additional access you are quick to jump the gun

You could have easily mentioned this to me any time I ask for OOC feedback as an AI. I've made it very clear at the end of every AI round I'm quite new to the role, and ask for OOC feedback. I've only played maybe three rounds as an AI total.

22 minutes ago, simfantic said:

and mention that you've been Interim, and yes I understand you might be caught in the moment and you're blood is rushing but a member of Command should remain level headed

What? I'm trying to get more command experience to make myself more fit for this whitelist. Of course I'm going to mention it whenever the situation arises because I'd like more chances to be interim. 

I appreciate the honest feedback, it's nice to get some constructive criticism and I will keep this in mind in my future rounds. I do hope you'll continue reviewing me in future rounds, as the goal is of course to improve.

8 hours ago, HighAdmiral said:

I'd love some context on any times I've ever shut down anyones ideas. I am rarely in a position where I feel the need to say "no we're not doing that", can't actually think of any time I've ever done that.

I also don't recall any time I've ignored someone, and it is possible in a crowd a message has been missed.

I do this, without a doubt. However this is more something I do on slower rounds to allow myself to be a person of interest in certain situations.

Ah -Yes, I understand that you might want to drive some alternate story but breaking Station procedure isn't something you should be doing. There are other more constructive ways to produce a story such as perhaps organizing a party in the bar? A charity event? A book club? Theres a whole world out there that doesn't involve breaking station procedure. 

Joon himself is very stubborn, and hardheaded. Rather classic engineer traits. I won't let a pesky door stop me from getting to damage, when I hear shots I go towards them in hopes of getting involved somehow, but these actions never give cause to harm the crew or station. I'm very careful in the ways I negatively impact security so as not to be an antag, but still generate a little more fun for as many people as possible.

A member of Command, above all else, will *normally* follow Station Procedure. They can't preach to follow procedures when they themsevles dont, its a very slippery slope to get no-one to respect you in a Command position. 

You could have easily mentioned this to me any time I ask for OOC feedback as an AI. I've made it very clear at the end of every AI round I'm quite new to the role, and ask for OOC feedback. I've only played maybe three rounds as an AI total.

Ah - I meant when I am an AI. 

What? I'm trying to get more command experience to make myself more fit for this whitelist. Of course I'm going to mention it whenever the situation arises because I'd like more chances to be interim. 

Yes, that is completely understandable but when theres a code blue or red the mostly likely choice of acting Captain isn't an Engineer, it is an Officer. 

I appreciate the honest feedback, it's nice to get some constructive criticism and I will keep this in mind in my future rounds. I do hope you'll continue reviewing me in future rounds, as the goal is of course to improve.

Of course. 

14 hours ago, simfantic said:

Ah -Yes, I understand that you might want to drive some alternate story but breaking Station procedure isn't something you should be doing. There are other more constructive ways to produce a story such as perhaps organizing a party in the bar? A charity event? A book club? Theres a whole world out there that doesn't involve breaking station procedure. 

A member of Command, above all else, will *normally* follow Station Procedure. They can't preach to follow procedures when they themsevles dont, its a very slippery slope to get no-one to respect you in a Command position. 

And during my trial this will be shown, currently though I'm hoping to just show that I can make fun RP. Of course Command is held to a different standard, I agree with that myself.

14 hours ago, simfantic said:

Yes, that is completely understandable but when theres a code blue or red the mostly likely choice of acting Captain isn't an Engineer, it is an Officer. 

I disagree with this entirely. If there is no existing head of staff, whoever has a whitelist is promoted to acting captain. Following, members of departments are promoted to interim. I have never once asked to be promoted to acting captain, and while I suppose in general Acting captain would go to a member of security during lowpop, nothing says it has to. In my opinion, whoever has the best idea of the situation at hand takes command.

Edited by HighAdmiral

I have a pretty major concern. In the round that just happened you were Binary, the AI. You let the Librarian into your core then failed to tell us or even why you let them in in the first place which nearly got them brigged for Infiltration. You also kept requesting people go to Telcomms with no reason even when asked. You even said this at round end image.png.478f350fb3733308f133a2132c43e27a.png

I do not feel comfortable with you in a command position if you are going to pull this crap because "It's funny." -1 for now.

3 minutes ago, Roostercat said:

You also kept requesting people go to Telcomms with no reason even when asked.

The captain asked me to, to prove a point to the detective. She didn't tell me to lie though. 

5 minutes ago, Roostercat said:

I You even said this at round end image.png.478f350fb3733308f133a2132c43e27a.png

I do not feel comfortable with you in a command position if you are going to pull this crap because "It's funny." -1 for now.

I do find it pretty entertaining that you find a way to see the one negative thing in a round of otherwise quite exceptional HRP. That OOC is taken out of context, and was me apologizing for letting a part of my character slip.

1 minute ago, HighAdmiral said:

I do find it pretty entertaining that you find a way to see the one negative thing in a round of otherwise quite exceptional HRP. That OOC is taken out of context, and was me apologizing for letting a part of my character slip.

That "One negative thing" Had us chasing the librarian for 15 minutes and Almost got them brigged for Infiltration. The AI just letting people into their core then taking that long to clarify is not what I would call exceptional HRP.