[Accepted] Why am I banned

BYOND Key: koham

Total Ban Length: since 2017-4-18

Banning staff member's Key: cakeisossim

Reason of Ban: Beating themselves, loggin on staff contact 

Reason for Appeal: I didn't know that I was banned nor did I know that I have done anything wrong. I'm a newbie and haven't played that much when I started in 2017. I didn't mean to harm anybody or break the rules. I'm sorry if I did something wrong but to be honest, I don't think that I actually did.  

This is the text I wrote first before I knew about the form that I used above:

Ahoi,

today I wanted to log in after having not played for some month (years).

I haven't played a lot before. I'm still a newbie and most things I know I do know from youtube.

When I wanted to log in today I was told that I'm banned for "beating themselves".

I'm pretty sure I haven't done that. But if I did this, it happened without me knowing that I did it.

Is there any chance that my ban can be looked into?

I'm sure this is an error. If not; I'm really sorry for what I did, even if I don't know what it was.

My account name is Koham 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this is a very old ban. Considering the length of time that's passed and the circumstances at hand, I'm gonna accept this appeal and lift your ban. You should be able to play almost immediately after this reply.

As a note, since you say you are new, if you ever need help with anything at all, you can ahelp ingame by pressing F1 or looking for/typing the adminhelp verb.