[Binned] Incident Report (Dec/18/2461)

BurgerBB

Reporting Personnel: Bar Shaleez

Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Electrician

Game ID: The round before b4J-bg7W.

Personnel Involved: Zeiluhak Ruu - Atmospheric Technician, Rzuo Iszak - Atmospheric Technician

Secondary Witnesses: Veronica, Stationbound

Time of Incident: Unknown

Real Time: Sunday, December 17th

Location of Incident: Station.

Nature of Incident:

[X] - Workplace Hazard

[ ] - Accident/Injury

[ ] - Destruction of Property

[X] - Neglect of Duty

[X] - Harassment

[ ] - Assault

[ ] - Misconduct

[ ] - Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: No.

Actions taken: None

Additional Notes:

Overview of the Incident:

Rzuo Iszak, an Atmos Technician went off to do solars on their own without the proper equipment required, such as the proper insulated equipment. As a result, they suffered serious injury that required immediate medical treatment. They were groaning in pain over engineering, and generally being dissuasive of any assistance and were extremely reluctant to provide a location of their person and nature of their injuries. We assumed the worst, such as space carp, and I prepared an EVA rescue operation with a medical borg (Designation: Veronica) to rescue them in EVA somewhere. Thankfully, they were on the surface, inside, with serious electrical burns, passed out. They were treated for their injuries on the spot. When we both returned, Zeiluhak Ruu made several sexist comments.

Later, both Rzuo Iszak or Zeiluhak Ruu were discovered to have made extensive modifications to atmospherics that caused power issues from the massive power draw. I do not understand atmospherics, but I do understand the amount of power the high-volume pumps drew when active as well as the amount of air the pumps push. It was my understanding the the power consumption was excessively redundant, as it wasn't pumping any air at all and only one needed to be kept on for normal operations. I brought up my concerns with Rzuo Iszak or Zeiluhak Ruu but they proceeded to bring up several derogatory comments about my sex as well as my occupation, saying that they were superior. I told them I had to limit the power to 100,000w but they refused to make any changes to consumption. This did not endanger life support in any way as the scrubbers across the station were still pushing air into the waste pipes, and the large amount of air in the distribution pipes

Later in the shift, both Rzuo Iszak and Zeiluhak Ruu engaged in frequent and disturbing and extremely derogatory sexist comments, as well as aggressive behavior such as asking me to duel them with plastic swords. I refused but they attacked me anyways, causing me to flee around engineering. Zeiluhak Ruu went on as far as to throw objects at me, including several glass lightbulbs that shattered upon impact me despite my protests to tell them to stop. I did not report this behavior as there was a level 7 biohazard that we had to deal with.

Since the incident, I have done my best to avoid engineering shifts with these two members, sometimes choosing available general assistance roles instead as to avoid further conflict. This event has seriously affected my livelihood, my self-confidence, as well as my mental well-being. I left Moghes for Tau Ceti to avoid this very behavior and I am saddened to see that it exists here too.

Edited by Brayce
  • 1 month later...

TO: Bar Shaleez, Electrician, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 22-14:32-TAU CETI STANDARD-01-2562

SIGN: CCIAAMS

Edited by Schmuck Lord
  • 3 weeks later...

TO: Bar Shaleez, Electrician, NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report
--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Gerard Greyswandir (Brayce).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.
--------------------
DTG: 10-17:50-TAU CETI STANDARD-02-2462
SIGN: CCIAAMS

• Brayce locked this topic