[Binned] Incident Report 12/18/2461

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Reporting Personnel: Zeiluhak Ruul

Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Atmospheric Technician

Game ID: The round before b4J-bg7W.

Personnel Involved: Bar Shaleez - Female Electrician

Zeiluhak Ruu - Atmospheric Technician, former Doom-Sailor, adventurer, slayer of the beast with a thousand faces, slayer of the carp queen of xalna prime, scourge of the red-scaled raiders, and champion of the spear of sarakus.

Rzuo Iszak - Atmospheric Technician, witness

Time of Incident: Unknown

Real Time: Sunday, December 17th

Location of Incident: Station.

Nature of Incident:

[X] - Workplace Hazard

[ ] - Accident/Injury

[ ] - Destruction of Property

[X] - Neglect of Duty

[] - Harassment

[ ] - Assault

[ ] - Misconduct

[ ] - Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: No.

Actions taken: None

Additional Notes:

Overview of the Incident:

Bar Shaleez disagreed with the amount of power that atmospherics upgrades that I, Ruul, put in place which allowed any room to be emptied or refilled with air within 2 minutes, and which allowed all air being siphoned to be halted, inspected, and its temperature adjusted to ideal ranges before being distributed throughout the distribution pipes. She decided to protest this upgrade by shutting off power to life support, plunging it into darkness and preventing any pumps from functioning. This shut down life support completely, preventing any filters or scrubbers from functioning. This put the entire station into danger of asphyxiation or preventing the removal of dangerous air from phoron leaks.

This revelation that she was willing to risk the lives of the entire crew over the amount of wattage that I, Ruul, required for the upgraded shook me to my core. I believe she is a danger to the crew, recklessly disabling life support. She did not communicate what she did with anyone or ask anyone's permission, shutting down the entire atmospherics department based on her own personal beliefs.

Later in the shift I realized what was going on when I began to feel a headache, which I believe was due to an increase in carbon dioxide in station air in crowded rooms.

Edited by Marlon Phoenix
  • 1 month later...

TO: Zeiluhak Ruul, Atmospheric Technician, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 22-14:32-TAU CETI STANDARD-01-2562

SIGN: CCIAAMS

• 3 weeks later...

TO: Zeiluhak Ruul, Atmospheric Technician, NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report
--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Gerard Greyswandir (Brayce).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.
--------------------
DTG: 10-17:50-TAU CETI STANDARD-02-2462
SIGN: CCIAAMS

• Brayce locked this topic