AmoryBlaine

Balaclava Sprite Update

Can these be combined with the transparent gas mask yet?

could you make the black a little darker and closer to black? we've got this issue with black clothes looking plain grey, and none of the black clothes even match (i have this problem irl and hope it's resolved in 400 years).

with all the resprites you're doing on clothing it'd be easy to make one consistent palette for black stuff and then apply it across the board so we can actually have some color consistency

25 minutes ago, BRAINOS said:

could you make the black a little darker and closer to black? we've got this issue with black clothes looking plain grey, and none of the black clothes even match (i have this problem irl and hope it's resolved in 400 years).

with all the resprites you're doing on clothing it'd be easy to make one consistent palette for black stuff and then apply it across the board so we can actually have some color consistency

This is what the black one looks like with the new black jumpsuit, and the jackboots and the black leather gloves.

image.png.f73c986ee09e3c0f003e71cf10454508.pngimage.png.dae1636abecb83ea39958a8275be26e3.png

against the lighter tiles, in-game, that looks fantastic, actually. thank you!

All I can ask is that you figure out some way to make the balaclava fit non-humans without being just a hood/coif around their head. I can't think of any way to do it myself because I wouldn't think it stretches that far, but it bothers me that your identity is mechanically hidden when you're just wearing a hood.