Custom Loadout Requests Thread

Why would an orange/yellowish bandanna even be restricted to one department in the first place? That's like restricting blue hats and gloves to just Security

It'd be weird for an assistant to be walking around in an Engineering bandanna. I'm pretty sure wearing a uniform piece from another department is frowned upon.

Except it's just an orange/yellow bandana. Not exactly part of the standard uniform, and anyone can already get things like gloves, steel-toes, jackboots, etc. Were it a departmental undersuit I'd be inclined to agree, but, a hat is a hat, especially if the hat has no badges or other such symbols.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright I have a suggestion to be added to the custom loadout list... the Corporate Regulations book. I want to make a Security Cadet character and when I do i'll be getting that book right off the bat and have my nose in it all game. So, it would really help me out and tbh should be in the list anyways. My opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Perhaps adding the ATLAS armband for everyone? It's a custom Item i originally comissioned but, In the thread from ages ago people seemed interested in it.

100% This please. Would spice up interaction and give ATLAS characters a common base to RP together off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Perhaps adding the ATLAS armband for everyone? It's a custom Item i originally comissioned but, In the thread from ages ago people seemed interested in it.

100% This please. Would spice up interaction and give ATLAS characters a common base to RP together off.

on this line, I would be totally OK with the ATLAS poster (my approved and implemented custom item) being put in the loadouts as well.

I always thought it was weird that the universal recorder got pulled from the loadout. Being a scientist isn't quite the same when you can't dictate your thoughts out loud while studying an anomaly or getting eaten by slimes.

You can still print one from the autolathe in R&D. It's the "Tape Recorder." BUUUUT I do want universal recorders to make a return to custom loadouts. Since if you're not cargo/IAA/Science, it's hard to get one.

I'll suggest something I'm sure many people thougth. Not only for the custom loadout.

We need an inversed eyepatch (covering the left eye if I recall correctly) I own a character and in her flavour text says she is missing the left eye and uses an eyepatch over it, but in the sprite I have to use the right one. That would also help with some variety, everyone wearing an eyepatch lost his right eye.