[DENIED] Rhashalii'rmirhan Khazmahr - 2462/04/02 - APPEAL

Appealing Personnel: Rhashalii'rmirhan Khazmahr

Specific Incident: 

Action taken as a result:[/b} 

Spoiler

TO: Rhashalii'rmirhan Khazmahr, Research Director, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: CCIA Action: Reprimand

--------------------

BODY: The investigation of an Incident Report has concluded, and the following action is being applied at this time:

1) Riori'Uptari Nunuz (Captain, NSS Aurora) is officially reprimanded for her conduct that went against the company's interest, and the crew's safety.

2) Rhashalii'rmirhan Khazmahr (Research Director, NSS Aurora) is officially reprimanded for his conduct that not only went against the company's interest, but the crew's safety.

3) Riori'Uptari Nunuz (Captain, NSS Aurora) will have her pay docked, and will be on administrative leave for the next three weeks, ending April 23rd. They are asked during this time to reacquaint themselves with NanoTrasen policies.

4) Rhashalii'rmirhan Khazmahr (Research Director, NSS Aurora) will have his pay docked, and will be on administrative leave for the next two weeks, ending April 16th. They are asked during this time to reacquaint themselves with NanoTrasen Policies.

Agent Notes; Agent Notes; As senior members of the facility's crew, you are held to the highest standards of professionalism and conduct. The Company relies on you, first and foremost, to make decisions that will ensure the success of your facility's mission and the safety of its crew. Additionally, further disruptions to NanoTrasen's relationships with any of their main suppliers of labour, or other relationships are to not occur.

--------------------

DTG: 02-11:46-TAU CETI STANDARD-04-2462 SIGN: Rahilah A.

Action contested: Suspension, Official Reprimand

Reasoning for contest: I am Prince Dar'kalh Raghragh-Jhun Mrero Rhashalii'rmirhan Khazmaher-Marashar Aheknlhalii'r Tuldrhazmarajhunahekrirmaher Azu Zhir, Research Director for the NSS Aurora. I have been asked to endure for both this station and company before and have done so, despite the slight to both my own person and honor. I have both bled for this company when the Federation made their wanton incursion and assaulted myself and again when, removing an actively hostile AI from the equation by both the machines itself and our very own crew members. And yet here I am to find that neither those committing active crimes or the 'security' department that not only failed to intervene but also attempted to sacrifice myself as a sacrificial lamb are to go unpunished, while the captain and myself are to be hung to dry to ensure we do not offend your labour source of Tajara?! These 'Agent' notes are an insult to myself as a professional, and a Tajara and to find that it has been worded as such is both laughable and offensive.

You asked me to command the research division which includes robotics and handle any mishaps that occur during so. You brought be a foreign governments AI, to which I repaired. No alteration was made to it's programming, no modifications as was supervised by PRA individuals amongst the crew. I walked away when it turned on, and did not intervene until it became hostile towards crew. Unless you are to tell me that we are now supporting the People's Republic of Adhomai instilling machines that do not take orders from NanoTrasen personnel on a NanoTrasen station and are aiming machine guns at our own crew? Are these the ideals of NanoTrasen? Are these the actions that are now condoned by our operating board? That the lives of our own crew are worth less than a machine willing to disregard lives of not only Tajara, but humans as well for not following Hadiism? 

Was being shot twice on this shift by both said AI's combat units, our own crew member on the security team, assaulted by a chief medical officer who had intended to murder this one and almost murdered our Captain, stabbed by a medical intern, then suffering the Security team forcefully putting hands on this one and attempting to sacrifice him to combat drones, and put on administrative leave for a full week following the events not enough already? Yet they are not mentioned here in your verdict. Were these actions also condoned by NanoTrasen? Or is this a publicity stunt to maintain public relatiosn with the PRA for your labour source?

I demand audience with a senior agent, if this punishment is to remain I want them to sit me down and tell me exactly how they would handle a rogue artificial intelligence system with combat grade military robotic units actively hunting and threatening crew in this situation.. 

Additional notes:

Edited by Brayce
stinkee grammar/typos

To: Rhashalii'rmirhan Khazmahr
Subject: 2462/04/02 - APPEAL

BODY:

Your appeal for the following incident is currently being reviewed:

Case ID: 24620302 Multiple_Multiple 
Date Actioned: 02.04.2462
Handling Agent: Rahilah Abbas
If necessary, you will be contacted by the office of the CCIA to discuss the resolution applied to this incident.

You remain obligated to comply with previous CCIA decisions while this appeal is being processed.

DTG: 03-08:53-TAU CETI STANDARD-04-2462

Sign: CCIAAMS

• Brayce locked this topic
  • Brayce unlocked this topic

To:  Rhashalii'rmirhan Khazmahr
Subject: Appeal 62/04/02

BODY:

After thorough review of the investigation we support the decisions made by the Handling Agent. While we understand the situation and circumstances were difficult, the evidence however suggests that political motivations interfered with your judgement which endangered both the crew and station. The loss of the PRA AI was undesirable, and in other circumstances other actions would have been preferred. For these reasons the Actions placed on you will remain. Your pay will be fined for an indeterminate amount of time to assist in reparations of the AI's loss.. The following actions will thus occur:

• The Suspension will remain, expiry 2462-04-09.
  • The Reprimand will remain.
  • The Fine will remain for an to be determined length of time.

DTG: 06-12:05-TAU CETI STANDARD-04-2462

Sign: CCIAAMS

Edited by JMJ_99
typos
  • JMJ_99 changed the title to [DENIED] Rhashalii'rmirhan Khazmahr - 2462/04/02 - APPEAL
  • JMJ_99 locked this topic