[DENIED] Ska'zaszhk Guwan - 31/05/2465 - APPEAL

Appealing Personnel: Ska'zaszhk Guwan
Specific Incident: cnj-dtlU
Action taken as a result: Ska'zaszhk Guwan will be demoted to janitor for a month, following the unsanitary conduct in the workplace, escalation of a verbal conflict with a superior to the point of slander as well as inability to provide proper service to customers in the kitchen.
Action contested: An extension of demotion to janitor by an additional month will be issued following the conclusion of the investigation, in which it were found that your behaviour had been deemed beyond what is appropriate for the workplace.

Reasoning for contest: Hello. I am writing thissss in recording assss directed by the one who iss helping me from the reporting team. It will sssoon be the day the original sssussspenssssion and punisshment, that wassss lotted to me, will run out. It iss only after I am given an additional ssssentencing which I take issssue with. Sssince my coursssess which were assssssigned and my dutiessss changing from the cooking to the cleaning I think to mysself now, that I am ready to begin my work once again in the kitchen. It hass been a journey, ass the reporting team member, iss telling me to sssay. A journey that hassss improved me beyond wordsss. I have learnt much about other racessss and their place in my ssociety and the Ssspur.

I now know more hygienic methodss to maintain my kitchen to the besst of the ability I can, and I have ssspent thisss time developing relationsssshipssss with many, many different racesss. The reporting member iss telling me to apologisssse perssssonally to both the victimssss in my internal reportss however, I have already done thisss in persssson and in perssson to both. It issss my opinion that with what I have done to rectify myssself and rectify thesssse relationsshipss, that I am ready to sserve in a bigger role, in sssservice now. I am very, very excited to begin a new chapter in my working dutiessss aboard the Horizon and I am even more excited to get my clawsss back into the cooking. It hassss been too long ssince I wasss able to create for the better and I am enjoying thiss.

Additional notes: I am being told to ssseem ssincere, which I am, I will write a poem and poetry to the one reading thiss, to sshow I am a changed persson. Thisss isss what I have come up with thussss far. I am unathi once ssssusssspended, chaoss and messs trail where I tended. Now my redemption isss in ssssight. I will sssscrub my potsss and platessss and make it right. I ssslice and dice and now create good food, prissstine and precisssse. I will no longer burn or break the platesss, I cannot wait. From my ssssetback I will risse and ssshine, I will cook cleaner. Wine and dine. Goodbye.

Edited by Brayce

TO: Ska'zaszhk Guwan, Librarian SCCV Horizon

SUBJECT: RE: 31/05/2465 - APPEAL

--------------------

BODY:

Thank you for submitting an appeal regarding standing actions against your employee profile. After careful consideration we will be denying this request.

Your poem, while thoughtful, does little to rectify the seriousness of the charge against you. 

Physical assault is unacceptable, and in this boards opinion deferring the remaining time allotted to this demotion would do little to serve as a wake-up call that it most rightly
needs to be treated as. Please use the remaining time to continue to strive towards excellence so that it might be reflected on your eventual return to Service.

--------------------

DTG: 19-50:06-TAU CETI STANDARD-06-2465

SIGN: AMS

• Brayce changed the title to [DENIED] Ska'zaszhk Guwan - 31/05/2465 - APPEAL
  • Brayce locked this topic