Ask a mod/admin!

Frances

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the worst (Gary) Mary Sue you've ever had to deal with?

I can answer that one, even if I'm no longer around.

Alright. Gal had, like, green anime hair. "Rust"-colored eyes with speckles of gold, and at least three different adjectives to describe eye color. She was also covered in weird runic tattoos, was 7'4'', and had a heavy addiction to opioids (to cope with the stress of her dark past). Oh, and she was also 26 and the acting captain. I'm pretty sure she had an eyepatch, too. It was like a fucking human sparkledog.

I don't really remember what her personality was like, but it was pretty similar to this. She also ERP'd a lot, back when we didn't immediately interrupt things with clowns (though she's part of what started that).

Oh, yes. And the green hair was due to genetic modifications for some reason. Not dye.

Alright. Gal had, like, green anime hair. "Rust"-colored eyes with speckles of gold, and at least three different adjectives to describe eye color. She was also covered in weird runic tattoos, was 7'4'', and had a heavy addiction to opioids (to cope with the stress of her dark past). Oh, and she was also 26 and the acting captain. I'm pretty sure she had an eyepatch, too. It was like a fucking human sparkledog.

I don't really remember what her personality was like, but it was pretty similar to this. She also ERP'd a lot, back when we didn't immediately interrupt things with clowns (though she's part of what started that).

Oh, yes. And the green hair was due to genetic modifications for some reason. Not dye.

Well..... Inis... Bright blue hair, dyed not gened; purple eyes, two adjectives to describe eye colour. Albino skin with grey lines on it, 6'3", 25 years old.

Especially when you remember that on Apollo, she was, in records, 17, showing up as Cap and HoS, with genetic regeneration, immortality, and various emotional issues.

The worst I have seen were these, and Old Inis.

Tristine Duskbane: 7' something, lots of mechanical parts, including a pair of hooved legs, complete with four knees, tattoos everywhere, copious flavour text describing very "specific" parts of her appearance; and numerous anger issues, if I remember correctly.

A character belonging to a person who left our community under a cloud, after many tantrums on the old forums; you could probably guess who, if you checked them; his character had every skill maxed, was 17, with a syndicate knowledgeable background, and many military actions against them, when he wasn't arbitarily working for the syndicate now. I don't remember the character name, but god was the character bad.

Yeah, Gollee names tend to be... high fantasy, for some reason. Go figure.

Mia Snyder is an albino with natural black hair. I don't remember who played her, or if she's even around, but they made a point to specify in her flavor text her hair was naturally black despite being albino. Why? Go figure.

Well..... Inis... Bright blue hair, dyed not gened; purple eyes, two adjectives to describe eye colour. Albino skin with grey lines on it, 6'3", 25 years old.

Especially when you remember that on Apollo, she was, in records, 17, showing up as Cap and HoS, with genetic regeneration, immortality, and various emotional issues.

The worst I have seen were these, and Old Inis.

Tristine Duskbane: 7' something, lots of mechanical parts, including a pair of hooved legs, complete with four knees, tattoos everywhere, copious flavour text describing very "specific" parts of her appearance; and numerous anger issues, if I remember correctly.

A character belonging to a person who left our community under a cloud, after many tantrums on the old forums; you could probably guess who, if you checked them; his character had every skill maxed, was 17, with a syndicate knowledgeable background, and many military actions against them, when he wasn't arbitarily working for the syndicate now. I don't remember the character name, but god was the character bad.

Did y'all forget about Dasheva Blackheart our 19 year old Captain/CMO/ god who is allergic to air and had Supe-rbabies with Dilgan ((not cannon anymore)

To the monkey, depends if it has a name.

To the fucking awesome, I have no idea.

Not tire out from it? It happens, I can list a few times where I have had enough or been to tired to do anything. Around those times I tend to sit back and watch youtube, letting the other staff on deal with the problems and staying on (in stealth mode) incase anything needs doing that one of the other staff don't know. Have been told by a few people (Skull regularly) to go to sleep because he knows when I have been up too long and am tired out. These last couple of weeks I have been trying to stay in the background so I can relax from the holidays then get to some coding to make you all some cool things.

It's actually somewhat nice that we've managed to give off the vibe you describe, Spiffy. But it's just that. We do get tired.

Admins and mods get tired, burnt out, etcetera. But because we work as a team, and as a somewhat well communicating team, we cover for each other and help each other back up.

I dealt with a terrible RPer two days ago I think that believed as long as he didn't die, his character could know anything he could learn ICly. If he died, he would have to learn all these things again. I desperately tried to explain the concept of "Needing education to set up a blackhole" and he utterly didn't understand.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Which mods have experience smuggling classified Soviet military documents across the US-Mexico border in the dead of night while being chased by KGB death squads, the FBI, the concept of mortality, and drug cartels?