~Social Screeching~ (IC Shoutbox/Twitter)

Guest XanderDox

~@GodswoodSoGood~ @actualdragon you are a coward and a bully, using your baton to scare staff, yelling at me and other staff, you are a pigheaded, egotistic, asshole, and I detest every moment I spend in your presence. Please, do us all a favor and resign. You've actually made me want to attend @GiurigilioM.D~ 's party. #WhyAmIOnThisGodDamnStation

Emma Godswood

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newest screeches start from the top.

~@WetSkrell.NT~ Have you ever visited our site? It remains the most used male relief site for NanoTrasen employees! Buy a subscription today!

1zodfk9.png

NPC Advert

@FlyingHawkSwoop rescreeched this.

Chef Vortivask

---

@DoubleDoctor: Not gonna say who, but a I got a mobile request from an off-duty prison guard asking me to prescribe him male enhancement pills. #Babydick #CocktailWiener #StackOfButtons #MineIsBigger

@DoubleDoctor: Sick of hiding it. Nobody follows me anyway, but here it is. i.spaceimgur.nt/DickPic.PNG #AllNatural #XXY #FuckGenetics

@DoubleDoctor: Having hot coworkers is insanely distracting. That reminds me, has anyone seen Ava? #Lesbay

@DoubleDoctor: I'm lonely. I should get a dog. @OfficialIan #CorgiLovers

Crystal Brookes

---

@GrandsonOfAhdomai: How long has Nanotrasen been hiding conditions on Ahdomai from us? Why did they do nothing? Someone must be accountable. #TajaranLivesMatter

@GrandsonOfAhdomai: Donations for victims in Ahdomai are still being collected. He has given, have you? #TajaranLivesMatter #FoodForAhdomai #PleaseDeliver

@GrandsonOfAhdomai: Please do not support #FoodForFelines or #YesAllCats trends. They are not truly helping Ahdomai and they are offensive.

@GrandsonOfAhdomai: @ManOfTomorrow will not let him get a dog. The sacrifices he makes for love :( #CorgiLovers

@GrandsonOfAhdomai: http://Gyazo.net/9y9dgasdfg234nljn Went out to collect his own resources again, last shift. Didn't expect this.... #Bling #Selfie #Workout

Nehma Ga'dan

---

@UnbreakableHeart Another beautiful day in space! Let's get ready to take on the day! #NanotrasenRocks #YOLO #TakeHeart #StrongestMuscle #CorgiLovers #Swag

Stephanos Remes

@SinghKing-I have no idea why CC even employs bald people anymore, they always fuck everything up.

@ChuckLeFuch rescreeched this

@ChuckLeFuck- @SinghKing-I have no idea why CC even employs bald people anymore, they always fuck everything up. - Because fuck you, asshole, I'm better at my job than you ever will be

- Charles LeFuchs