Sign in to follow this  
Bokaza

Dwarf Fortress Succession Game

I want to start a succession game. Just a regular DF, no mods or tilesets, directly from Bay12 entry page. If you aren't skilled in the game it's fine, spectacular failures are what makes the game fun.

One week/one year turns with rotation. Dorfing requests are welcome and anyone wants to keep journals can do it on this post. I might set up a Discord server to help manage the players.

Contact me through any means if you're interested, I'll put you on the list then inform you when your turn is up.

I'd be interested in doing this.

I'm no wizard, but I understand the basics to dorfiness.

Only concern is, would me using a non-default tileset break anything?

I was intending to use the 44.5 version of the game, which is the newest one. I haven't found any decent packs for this version yet, which usually come with a converter. I don't exactly know what the issues are with not using converters, but if you're sure it won't break the save for folks after you I guess there is no harm in trying.

We can do a lazy newb pack instead, if you folks are fine by it. Although, stability issues tend to arise on some system due to differences in tilesets and printmodes.