Breacher G-031 Security Grade Optic Overlay

Haveatya

BYOND Key: Haveatya

Character name: Breacher-G031

Item name: Security Grade Optics

Why is your character carrying said item to work? It works in security, so it has security grade equipment

Item function(s): Function as security hud sunglasses

Item description: Nearly invisible overlay over the optic center of Breacher Gamma Zero Three One

Item appearance: None, literally

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? Well a Gen2 IPC with HuD sunglasses needed to fulfill the role it was designed for seems silly, yes, this is sort of breaching the 'nothing for the sake of aesthetics' rule, but have you seen the gen 2 industrial with glasses? It looks ridiculous.

Additional comments: I've been here a few years and I think Breacher has created enough of a name for itself that people would respect the aesthetic custom item with no advantages to the easily accessible security item.

Sideways jump here, but having an IPC option to 'Toggle Goggles Visual" would be great. Throw it in the IC tab to hide the model of goggle or glasses but they are still removable and what not for balance. While that doesn't exist, I will be pushing for this daily or hourly.