Malakai's Great Helm

BYOND Key: Demonofthefall

Character name: Malakai

Item name: Replica Great Helm

Why is your character carrying said item to work?

Malakai believes he is a knight sent to protect Aurora. What is a knight without his helmet?

Item function(s): Purely cosmetic helmet, does not provide any protection as it is made from plastic.

Item description: A plastic replica of a Crusaders great helm.

Item appearance: scrnshot1.png.2d8f30b716a9d21f14c3dcefa433d477.png

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? Malakai is a Christian fanatic as well as one who thinks he is a knight. A Crusader helm fits him perfectly and helps with his Sir Knight Malakai of Elysium character. As industrial frames have very little customisation options it will help make his appearance more unique.

-1 from me. This is far too silly to be accepted in my opinion. We're talking about a workplace here, you wouldn't wear knight armor to work in real life (hopefully). What has Malakai convinced he's a knight in the first place? The entire backstory seems out of place, considering he's on a high-tech research station in 2460.

• 4 weeks later...

Short answer: Hellllll no, miss me with that shit.

Long answer: Last thing I'm going to do is give you losers a reason to IC'ly go "DEUS VULT" every round, which seems like it is EXACTLY what you are trying to create justification for with this absurdly ridiculous character concept in the first place. If I'm wrong on the character concept, then I'm truly sorry for my accusation. If I'm right, then go sit down and rethink your character if his only reason for being around is to be a meme.

Application denied.