Skalskyrr Han'San's uniforms

Pegasus

BYOND Key: AndurilFlame

Character name: Skalskyrr Han'San

Item name: Dominian Navy Dress Coat, Dominian Navy Dress Uniform, and Dominian Commissar Cap

Why is your character carrying said item to work?

With Zundy's blessing, he is the Dominian naval attache to the embassy in Biesel. His job is to observe in this system and report back to the Navy - thus his works takes him around this area and surrounding systems, investigating new technology and ships. On occasion, this takes him to NanoTrasen's research station, the Aurora. The uniform, suit, and cap are the official dress of the Dominian navy. They are his standard dress while visiting facilities and conducting official business for the embassy.

Item function(s):

They are items of clothing. The suit can be unbuttoned.

Item description:

Uniform: A dress uniform worn by a member of the Dominian Imperial Navy, made of thick black material.

Suit: A dress coat worn by an officer in the Dominian Imperial Navy.

Cap: The distinctive cap worn by a Dominian commissar.

Item appearance:

2bLGuWk.png

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP?

Not many of the players are that familiar with Dominia, and there aren't that many Dominian crew on board. I see this serving to enhance the interactions I already have with the crew when I play him, to exposite on Dominia and give a unique visiting presence beyond simply people not working a shift. Although there aren't many purely visiting characters, I think this makes him unique.

Additional comments:

Although I play him purely in the visitor role and have no intention of changing this, it should be locked to visitor only. I have the contained sprites finished, all it requires is coding.

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...