Ethan Hunter notebook and messenger bag

[REDACTED]

BYOND Key: DATA EXPUNGED

Character name: Ethan Hunter

Item name: Notebook and Messenger Bag

Why is your character carrying said item to work? The notebook serves as a place for them to jot down their ideas and to put down stuff Incase he forgets.

The messenger bag is a gift from his mother, she also gave one to his brother (Ajax Hunter)

Item function(s):

NoteBook

The notebook would already have paper in it (if it’s possible maybe add a message stating that he opened it, also make it where the notes save so he doesn’t have to write them over)

Messenger Bag

Would function as a normal messenger bag

Item description:

NoteBook

A red notebook with sticky notes on the front it would also have his Initials on it

Messenger Bag

A black and red Messenger Bag, with both of their initials on each bag and some patches on it (like the patches on a bomber jacket

Item appearance:

(I dunno how to sprite but if someone could make one I would greatly appreciate it)

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP?

People will generally be curious about his bag and why he has all his initials and patches on it. The notebook could be a objective for traitors to steal.

Additional comments:

Application has had edited

Edited by Guest

I'm not going to -1 it or +1 it yet, however I'm a bit confused why having a notebook would create an RP opportunity, if you could explain that a bit more that would be great,

Also I haven't really seen Ajax as a character in-game, whilst I don't want to just upfront -1 you for trying to make a unique character, it would help if some of us had a better understanding on why he has all of this instead of him just getting it, then it being explained. It definitely could be an interesting gimmick, if perhaps he was quite a twitchy, forgetful character however since I don't really know, its hard to judge.

Either way best of luck, I'll leave my input has neutral for now

The notebook could have ideas, notes, personal stuff etc, possibly even classified stuff (since Ethan is a security officer) and if a antag wants they could steal it. Also I haven’t made or play as Ajax because I’m still doing his record and exploitable info for him. The bag could also be a objective to steal and lure them. Maybe assassinate them by stealing it and luring them somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...