Joel Kennedy's Ceremonial Spear

Elliot

BYOND Key: Elliot123

Character name: Joel Kennedy

Item name: Ceremonial Plasteel Spear

Why is your character carrying said item to work? This character is only ever the captain or HoP, and this spear would be left in their office as a memento regarding a previous shift on the Aurora. He would have said item at work, as that, a memento item that he can reflect on and use to remember previous times.

Item function(s): The spear would have little function in any other way other than roleplay, as it would 'buff' the charecter. Instead I would want the spear to be dull and act as a piece that can be refrenced, loved, or even stolen by those medeling antags. The damage should do no more than a standard punch due to the imbalance it would cause otherwise.

Item description: "A Plasteel Spear, this one has been dullified for ceremonial purposes. It has the words 'Fearless Leader' engraved on the blade."

Item appearance: Standard Plasteel Spear sprite.

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP?

The spear would primarily be a conversation starter that could intrest those who hear word of it or see it. Like mentioned it would primarily be kept in an office as to not cause alarm but could also be used during special events for parade or ceremonies. Such as weddings, admin events, loyalist rounds perhaps, that sort of thing.

Additional comments:

I can see why someone wouldn't be 'carrying' this to work, but due to the HoP and Captain being command roles I only join as them at the start of round regardless, meaning it would be considered 'already in the office' so to speak. It could (and probably should) be locked to the Captain / HoP jobs.

• 1 month later...