Zyymurgy's New Unathi Markings (For All)

zyymurgy

BYOND Key: zyymurgy

Character name: Azsi Akeelanii

Item name: Full body markings, 'Goanna' or simply 'Spots'

Why is your character carrying said item to work? It's part of her skin.

Item function(s): More character customization and options for Unathi with full body markings. Now we'll have both spots and stripes available.

Item description: It's a new option on the Unathi loadout screen for markings that resemble a Sand Goanna.

Item appearance: UMdDOqf.png

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? I'll be able to more accurately simulate my character design, and other players will be able to use a spotted design as well.

Additional comments: I had DatBerry make this for me, so questions can be directed there too? Essentially I wanted a type of body-markings that were similar to the natural coloration of a Sand Goanna. I was intending for this to be recolorable and available to all players.

Files:

Sand_Guwana.zip

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Btw not bad i like it. Idk if it would end up being considered abnormal like blue and white unathi. Markings can just be markings, and look sick as heck.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

There is no support for custom markings now, and custom item applications are not really the place to suggest adding something new to the game that is available for everyone.

mfED5MV.jpg

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg

Guest Marlon Phoenix

[mention]zyymurgy[/mention] will you continue this project as a suggestion for more markings for unathi in character creation?

Edited by Marlon Phoenix
  • 3 weeks later...