Aveo's Skrellian Robes

NebulaFlare

BYOND Key: NebulaFlare

Character name: Aveo-Kluup'Olesh Ioblakku

Item name: Versatile Robes

Why is your character carrying said item to work? Aveo was met with a tragic experience, and is in the process of recovering, both emotionally and physically. His mentor, Kluup, sent him these robes so that he could feel a little more at home in the alien world that is Tau Ceti.

Item function(s):It works in the exact same way as a lab coat. It's an overcoat, with two pockets sewn on one side.

Item description:

A set of Skrellian Robes. They are easy to slip in and out of. The fabric appears to be versatile with water, drying quickly once exposed to air.

Item appearance:

Concept Art:

Aveo_Colored.jpg

Pixel Art:

Aveo_Worn_Final.png

Finished Sprites:

The right-hand sleeve is short, cut at the shoulder, and the left hand sleeve is long, reaching to the wrist. The robes themselves do not have any leggings or shoes - that is just what I used for template/measurements. The blue garment is just a fabric attached to the robes. Both pockets are on one side.

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? Aveo's a pretty reclusive character despite best intentions, and I really do want him to open up more to the crew. Especially after his recent tragedy, he'll be too traumatized to even speak to anyone, and will just bottle up his feelings. These robes are a big 'hey, come talk to me' sign to get Aveo to move on. (Kluup is a smart Skrell)

Additional comments: Please tell me if the pixel art is actually the right size. I think I made it too big. I still have the originals, so I can go back and edit the body out.

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...