Amnesty Lund's Memorial & Alex Graves' Triumph

Please write your answers outside of the bold brackets. We do not like reading walls of bold text.

BYOND key: UnknownMurder

Character names of all involved: CCIA Amnesty Lund, CCIA Alex Graves, Oliver Roadman, and others (there was a crowd).

Documentation of the event, Link to post/Screenshot in game. If multiple screenshots please compose an album:

As CCIAs were preparing to head back after their daily inspection. Alex Graves follows Amnesty Lund into the CCIA Shuttle as the CCIA shuttle breaks down on them. Amnesty goes to the docking port and starts messing with the settings, while standing inside the airlock while Alex Graves keeps on trying to launch the shuttle. Alex Graves succeeds in launching the shuttle with a great price, Amnesty Lund got sucked out to space, holding onto the airlock, clinging for her life.

Alex Graves exclaimed, "I'm coming back, Lund!"

"N-N-NO!" cried Amnesty Lund!

But.. It was too late, I had already pressed the button. Splatter! The crowd runs into the point of the climax and stares in horror, a cry was heard. Amnesty Lund was dead. As Alex Graves tries to cover it up by hushing everyone. Oliver Roadman calls over on the Command Frequency, "Your career is finished, Graves! The Central Command will hear about this!" Alex Graves, on his way back to the Central Command, holding what was left of Amnesty Lund's remains... Her brain.

Have you read the application rules??: Yes, and I am aware that this application will be scrutinized due to myself being put on Hall of Fame. There were no administration actions. It'll be up here for one week for peer review.

Have you made sure this incident didn't result in administrative action?

I don't mean to be offensive but the fuck did I just say?

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Why does this moment deserve a spot in the Hall Of Fame?: It was the first time that CCIA ever killed another CCIA, shockingly on his first duty as a trainee. I have reached to what would seem to be impossible to the rest of the CCIA. To reiterate, a CCIA killing another CCIA. This had never happened before that left the CCIA in confused situation/ What path is there to take? This should be a scenario to be revived as a memorial of Amnesty Lund's death and Alex Graves's triumph to have reached to the levels of unknown.

Are you certain we are all laughing together are not shaming someone?: We are laughing. Xander laughed. Brayce laughed. I laughed. The crowd... I don't know, I suppose they must have laughed OOCly while RPing in horror.

Final thoughts/anything you want to add?: No.

Hahahaha you think you were the first CCIA to kill another CCIA. You innocent being. But yes, this was an amazing thing.

Of course you wouldn't know about the other 'incidents'... They were never made public for obvious reasons. If you find this, congratulations to you ;)

I witnessed this beautiful spectacle. I was going to submit an app for this, but I didn't have screenshots

I don't have Screenshots either, and screenshots aren't exactly required.

Hahahaha you think you were the first CCIA to kill another CCIA. You innocent being. But yes, this was an amazing thing.

;)

Thanks, Big Boss.

• 2 weeks later...