Space Carp has been banned.

Guest Complete Garbage

Guest Complete Garbage

Please write your answers outside of the bold brackets. We do not like reading walls of bold text.

BYOND key: Complete Garbage

Character names of all involved: Everyone on the shuttle. Most notably, Manfred Hayden, Zak'ir Aks'yon(me), a cyborg I believe(but am not certain) was M1-X, and Space Carp

Documentation of the event, Link to post/Screenshot in game. If multiple screenshots please compose an album:

7c7f1479c62b1df6d289d48aa3fef18a.png

2e54a4e4daa7eedf86a6253b0b766acd.png

3189759234422991814ad3f055f05a93.gif

9a3f94aa0e294a40fa2a1ca442cbdff6.png

Have you read the application rules??: Yuuuup

Have you made sure this incident didn't result in administrative action? The Space Carp was banned for EoG, hope that's not an issue.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Why does this moment deserve a spot in the Hall Of Fame?:

Well, shuttle was boarding normally, when, "A sudden rush of air knocks you over!" A space carp by the name of 'Space Carp' had breached the shuttle. Manfred made rudimentary repairs by sealing up the breach with a glass pane, and the shuttle was repressurized. It was still around a minute to departure, and I started to reinforce the shuttle windows, to prevent another breach. Unfortunately, Space Carp tore down the grille, and got into the little space it had made by breaking it. When the shuttle departed, what ensued was a wild ride to keep the carp contained. The fruits of my labor paid off, when Severis evicted the carp from the shuttle. I think we all had a fun time.

Are you certain we are all laughing together are not shaming someone?: Yuuuuuup.

Final thoughts/anything you want to add?: Noooope.

• 2 weeks later...

Just goes to show you NOBODY escapes the banhammer. Not even simple mobs! Anyway this is the first time i have ever seen a space carp hitch a ride like this one the shuttle. The fact that you even have a gif of it is extra kudos. 10/10 i only wish i could have witnessed it ingame. application accepted.