Syion Corporation buys the N.S.S. Exodus

BYOND key: Coolbc2000

Character names of all involved: The whole statioooon

Documentation of the event, Link to post/Screenshot in game. If multiple screenshots please compose an album:

4aa33c6fbeb94016b6e9e3e36ce159cf.png

9b0a4fcd16844941b649d1d76fa4626a.png

Have you read the application rules??: Yeeees

Have you made sure this incident didn't result in administrative action? Nothing happened, no one was banned that round! Yay!

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Why does this moment deserve a spot in the Hall Of Fame?: Because the brothers and friends of Syion bought one of NT's station. How fucking cool is that?!

Are you certain we are all laughing together are not shaming someone?: Oh yes, that round really was alot of fun

Final thoughts/anything you want to add?: Syion for CEO of NT 2458

1. This is the first time anyone has done this, (This is /not/ a diplomat thing)

THE RULES

1. The barrier for entry is twice as high if you submit something you where directly involved in

I will allow applications to be made even if you yourself where directly involved. Understand they will examined much more closely. I do not want to see people spamming apps or acting like tools to try to get in here. You can Always PM me first to ask if something even has a chance.

Ahem....

• 2 weeks later...