Singuloth awakening

BYOND key: Pyrociraptor

Character names of all involved: The whole station actually, but mostly Malf AI Chesire(The Stryker) and Engineering borg JADE (SomeoneOutThere)

Documentation of the event, Link to post/Screenshot in game. If multiple screenshots please compose an album:

No screenshot of the particle accelerator, but a picture of SINGULOTH at the end of round:

995a8e06f0e4a870b015b58582c52ef2.png

NfFxfPv.png

Have you read the application rules??: Yep.

Have you made sure this incident didn't result in administrative action? Only admin interaction/intervention was to spawn the required parts.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Why does this moment deserve a spot in the Hall Of Fame?:

Nobody expected that. It was being built on the construction site, but no one thought that it would impact everything. Near the end of the round, when JADE opened the crystal crate, The whole universe was being torn appart, (with a blue overlay everywhere) and even got an announcement about it. And while everyone was trying to run away to the asteroid, The large group of space carps left from a previous migration were tearing apart any survivor. Just 6 minutes after, BOOM, everyone died due to universe being torn appart and could witness the Awakening of Singuloth, destroyer of worlds. Singuloth torn universe appart so Hard, even Garn had trouble restarting the server.

Are you certain we are all laughing together are not shaming someone?:

Well, most of us ended up praising Singuloth and had a good moment, as the Malf AI didn't kill anyone, as the round was pretty calm before the Awakening.

Final thoughts/anything you want to add?:

10/10 Would praise singuloth again.

http://imgur.com/a/WhfKr

http://imgur.com/a/hI4hl

http://imgur.com/a/9FO5X

http://imgur.com/a/X29sq

Here are the pics of the rift,LORD SINGULOTH,and the beach,don't have PA screenshot. Basically,I was JADE,and we were building the experiment because I told Cheshire the Malf to make a fake announcement calling for the experiment and promising rewards,and use the opportunity to force synths to be treated as equals. Anyways,I set up the assembly, and was then locked down after some shenanigans with bolting and shocking doors. I ahelped and asked for permission to initiate the cascade since I was locked down,and then House_of_synth gave me the go-ahead since the AI was about to get emitter-drilled.Then,an engineer teleported into the construction site, I was locked down,but had the PA control console open,so I started it up,and soon,LORD SINGULOTH WAS BORN11111. The engineer quickly left via hand tele,but it was too late.Unfortunately,the singularity ate the SM crate without causing a cascade since the supermatter was still inside the crate (logic), so an admin spawned in a supermatter crystal, and thus Lord Singuloth began tearing up the construction site,ate the crystal,and became supercharged. Pretty soon,we got the SM cascade announcement and rift spawning. I,JADE,died fighting for unlawed synthetic rights,and took down the universe with me.

Originally,the plan was to make sure that the Malfs and crew coexist peacefully,but that went to hell,so I started the Cascade when I heard the AI was about to get killed.

SYNTH PRIDE UNIVERSE-WIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only adminbus was spawning in a new SM crystal after the crate was eaten,all other parts were acquired via Cargonia.

Edited by Guest

SUPERMATTER CASCADE DETECTED

There's been a galaxy-wide electromagnetic pulse. All of our systems are heavily damaged and many personnel are dead or dying. We are seeing increasing indications of the universe itself beginning to unravel.

NSS Exodus, you are the only facility nearby a bluespace rift, which is near your research outpost. You are hereby directed to enter the rift using all means necessary, quite possibly as the last of your species alive.

You have five minutes before the universe collapses. Good l[[###!!!-

AUTOMATED ALERT: Link to Central Command lost.

The access requirements on the Asteroid Shuttles' consoles have now been revoked.

That's what the CC announcement that gets sent after the cascade happens looks like.

I for one was wholly expecting it since round start, I've seen SM cascades, I know what causes them, and I knew that it was wholly easy for an AI to do, especially with the CC announcement it made to justify the construction.

What I wasn't expecting was how long it actually took before something set it off.

My two cents regarding:

Nobody expected that. It was being built on the construction site, but no one thought that it would impact everything.
I for one was wholly expecting it since round start, I've seen SM cascades, I know what causes them, and I knew that it was wholly easy for an AI to do, especially with the CC announcement it made to justify the construction.

What I wasn't expecting was how long it actually took before something set it off.

My two cents regarding:

Nobody expected that. It was being built on the construction site, but no one thought that it would impact everything.

Yeah,we built it relatively early and wanted to add some fluff to the round instead of allahu akbarring everyone within the first hour,so we decided to go with the "Treat synthetics as equals or else the universe ends" route. Clearly,it did not go as expected.

• 2 weeks later...

This was the one i spawned in a supermatter core for right? I know the code is weird and it wont work if you just make the singularity eat a super matter create. Im not really feeling like this even is up to snuff really. Sure its cool in the moment but you kinda just built a secret doomsday weapon. On top of needing admin bus i dont really feel comfortable accepting this.