BEHOLD! ALL 11 MECH FIGURINES IN ONE SHIFT!

Adam Woods and Sofia Pennington spent 2 hours, 25 minutes in the bar with 2 arcade machines. The goal: get every single one of the 11 mech action figures. They are extremely hard to get since there are something like 120 prizes. At the very last second, literally 50 seconds before the shuttle was to leave. We get the seraph.

11/11.

m3RQgC5.png

Early on we also got a plush space carp (that says Glorf! every time you poke it) so we dubbed it Glorf Day.

BYOND key: Absynth

Character names of all involved: Sofia Pennington, Adam Woods

Documentation of the event, Link to post/Screenshot in game. If multiple screenshots please compose an album: See above

Have you read the application rules??: y

Have you made sure this incident didn't result in administrative action? y

Why does this moment deserve a spot in the Hall Of Fame?:

We got all 11 mechs in one shift. As far as I am aware this has never been completed on any server.

Edited by Guest

I am super conflicted on this lads. On the one hand this is literally just sitting at an arcade machine the entire round and collecting toys. On the other hand.... i dont think i have ever seen someone accomplish it. It sort of feels like it would promote too weird of a precedent if i put this in. What happens if someone else manages to collect all 11? Do i put them in the hall of fame too if they make an app? Is this one somehow sacred?

I dunno...thoughts?

I am super conflicted on this lads. On the one hand this is literally just sitting at an arcade machine the entire round and collecting toys. On the other hand.... i dont think i have ever seen someone accomplish it. It sort of feels like it would promote too weird of a precedent if i put this in. What happens if someone else manages to collect all 11? Do i put them in the hall of fame too if they make an app? Is this one somehow sacred?

I dunno...thoughts?

I say yes in the same way we celebrate record breakers. Yeah it will be repeated/broken in the future but we should celebrate it's first recorded occurance.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also throw my vote in for this to be in the hall of fame. It's something two people spent an entire round trying to do (and honestly I can think of plenty of people who would literally waste an entire day off trying to achieve a goal like this.) They also did something no-one has done before.

I would say it doesn't matter so much if it happens again- if someone else manages to replicate the success, good for them. It's not Hall of Fame material to do the same thing as someone else, but only if you beat it... and they already got all 11.

Guest Complete Garbage
oldfag memory points

What does this even mean?

it means if you tossed a full set of mech toys into the cargo shuttle you won a free seraph

or phazon

i forgot

It was a phazon.

It's an old AD13 meme.

So, i thought a lot about this one. The TLDR here is a pretty big NO. I get that this is a pretty neat moment, and i am kind of impressed that someone would spend an entire round farming the arcade game. This moment however fails to fall under the two arbitrary requirements i have set so far. Its not really at all hilarious nor is it a moment of above and beyond or really interesting roleplay. its literally just sitting at the arcade machine for a whole round.

very cool and i am glad you managed to do this but its not hall of fame material.