Hall of Fame application - God dammit Yahir.

BYOND key: phantomwolfZero

Character names of all involved: Leo Veulf, Yahir Jones, Sunny Daise (over comms)

Documentation of the event, Link to post/Screenshot in game. If multiple screenshots please compose an album:

5/3/2016 (Date Created)

Have you read the application rules??: Yes

Have you made sure this incident didn't result in administrative action? Absolutely.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Why does this moment deserve a spot in the Hall Of Fame?: This moment is not just another one of Yahir Jones's crazy antics, I feel out of all the crazy things he has done, this might have been the one that put me into actual tears of laughter. The sheer randomness of his actions, have led to many absurd events and this is no exception. I am quite sure that once you read the underlined text out loud, you will understand.

Are you certain we are all laughing together are not shaming someone?: I am 100% certain, other than the apparent manhunt that was going on at the time, this screenshot captures nothing other than pure beauty. Yahir is a mastermind, the only creature that were about to be affected were the copious amounts of sheep he slaughtered. You can read the captions all for yourself.

Final thoughts/anything you want to add?: Yahir Jones is a beautiful creature, and after looking at this image I am sure you will feel the same. also the img portion was not working so I am going with a url. Sorry :3

http://prnt.sc/ckbm5n

• 3 weeks later...