Remove the CC Summary printout

You know, that thing at the beginning that points out subversive individuals from a random list.

It doesn't really add anything to the round except about two minutes of jokes between the heads about how one of them is a spy. No one takes it seriously or even acts on it.

I also don't really understand why nanotrasen would just finger random people and positions and say they are maybe suspicious?

It certainly isn't doing anything exceptional, but I don't see why it has to be coded out, either. Most people who are serious about command roles don't use it as serious roleplay material in the first place. People who use it to meme will meme. If it was gone, the serious people would act exactly the same, and the memey people would find new means to meme on each other.

I don't understand this fixation on keeping things in the game for the purpose of 'memes'. It does not make logical sense in the framework on the setting. Keeping it in for purely OOC reasons is dumb.

If people want to 'meme', they don't need a piece of paper to encourage them..

Reflavour subversion into employee discontentment, highlight at-risk crew as well as at-risk occupation classes and departments based on ratio of members with low company loyalty.

"For yor eyes only:

Collated Incident Reports indicate that roboticist Urist McMech has expressed consistent disapproval with the network. NTCC recommends coordinating with human resources to resolve any issues.

Employee review metrics indicate that the Medical Doctor profession has routinely expressed severe discontent with company action and as such have been marked at-risk. Please handle this situation before matters worsen.", roughly

• Gem locked this topic