[NEW MAP] Move Cryogenic storage to the Main Level

Moving SSD people to cryo is going to be a pain in the ass when you have to go all the way through the elevator. The level where the new arrivals come from (the people least likely to go to cryo) does not need to be the one where cryo is, rather the level with the most people.

While I do agree that there needs to be a cryostorage facility on the main level, moving the whole section from the surface level seems a bit much. But perhaps there is room for a few "Cryostorage checkpoints" here and there? Perhaps one or two pods readily accessible near the primary departments (Security, medical, engineering), so people can go to cryo more easily, and that the burden of hauling some logged out player throughout the whole station + z levels isnt that large.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm for it, so long as I can cryo without asphyxiating. The surface level vents every forty minutes as a law of nature.

Edit: Additional thought - with cryo and potentially the holodeck moving to the main level, what reason is there for anyone to visit the surface level in all of its vented glory, besides primary tool storage?

• 7 months later...