[Admin & DO] Remove i106: Suspicious Conduct

Oh boy. This is a lot of fuss over a simple thing. However, I do think it is a good idea to require a warrant on code green, and maybe even preferred on blue to prevent officers from randomly searching antags because there's carps around the station. It would reinforce the rule of giving the antags a bit of leeway to do their thing, as well as putting down a clear line between security validhunting and actually trying to combat a threat.

I said earlier, it should only apply to crew. Foreigners to the station are by nature suspicious to the crew. But their conduct is not suspicious and out of the ordinary, they are our of the ordinary.

NT would not write in, detain all foreigners you see, because it is unusual that they exists. Including men in robes, that one guy in a hardsuit, and people from another ship that runs into you in the vastness of space.

Yeah treat em with caution, but we don't have regulation for the crew, that applies to them.

Also TrickingTrapster, makes a good point on the code blue for carp to avoid a warrant.

Adminstration voted and we decided to alter the regulation to the following

Suspicious Conduct

To possess a suspiciously wide skill set not indicated in employee record, wielding dangerous weapons near other staff, extensive inquiring about critical areas, or stalking other employees. A search or arrest warrant is needed to apply this charge on code green.

Thread will be locked and archived.