Add a vomit command.

No, I don't mean so you can run around, spamming vomit puddles everywhere. But it actually could have some legitimate uses. For instance:

-Your character just saw something disgusting, like a crew member exploding and spraying blood and guts everywhere.

-You want to fake being sick for some reason.

-You've just eaten something poisonous, and somehow found out about it.

I guess there should probably be a cooldown between using it, so it doesn't just become some kind of shitty meme. Maybe there should be two versions, the one where you're trying to make your character emote legitimately throwing up, and one where you emote inducing yourself to throw up (you know, sticking a finger back into your throat). I dunno. It's gross, but used correctly it can create some interesting scenarios or enhance others.

"I guess there should probably be a cooldown between using it, so it doesn't just become some kind of shitty meme."~Kaed

If the shitters are going to abuse it, it's only good for everyone. It's better to catch the greytider while he's abusing vomiting than after he abused 5 welder fuel tanks.

I´m wondering, can you dna swab a vomit puddle right now ?

If that is possible I dont see much issues with adding it, cause then its easy enough to track them via ic means.

I feel the same way. I've actually been meaning to port a bunch of Polaris's emotes over, I'm pretty sure vomiting is one of them.

• 2 months later...