Let cargo order V'krexi Cubes (Vaurca Monkeys)

Pretty simple suggestion, I was going to make my own pull request but apparently cargo is in the config now so that's out of my control, so i'll just stuff this here.

Basically, cargo can already other every species monkey-version in cube form, except for Vaurca monkeys, I say just let them order those as well for the sake of a complete selection of monkeys, also so I can keep one as a pet. V'krexi by the way are already in the code, not much required there. They have sprites, everything.

/datum/species/monkey/bug
name = "V'krexi"
short_name = "kre"
name_plural = "V'krexi"
meat_type = /obj/item/weapon/reagent_containers/food/snacks/meat/bug
holder_type = null//No icons for held Vkrexi yet
icobase = 'icons/mob/human_races/monkeys/r_vkrexi.dmi'
deform = 'icons/mob/human_races/monkeys/r_vkrexi.dmi'

• 3 weeks later...

I'm all for this even though they have stingers and could fuck someone up, however I've still had my ass kicked by a goat but they could be made a bit docile or only docile to vaurca. They are cool creatures and would be a lot of fun to study in science or as a source of vaurca organs (if evolved in a DIY genetics lab). +1 from me!

I'm all for this even though they have stingers and could fuck someone up, however I've still had my ass kicked by a goat but they could be made a bit docile or only docile to vaurca. They are cool creatures and would be a lot of fun to study in science or as a source of vaurca organs (if evolved in a DIY genetics lab). +1 from me!

Yeah, as you said they could fuck someone up, but they aren’t by default aggressive either. They would make good experimentation and just round up the complete caste of monkeys for research.

• 10 months later...
  • Gem locked this topic