Station Directives: Corresponding Regulation [Implemented]

This is somewhat a counter-suggestion to @[mention]MO_oNyMan[/mention] and his post. I would like Neglect of Duty to be expanded to have two different types.

Firstly, the part where a head of staff thinks you're not doing your job properly, which would completely remain head of staff jurisdiction to press against crew.

Now the change would be adding a second clause - this clause would be that Security can charge neglect of duty if the individual is directly in charge of a station directive (and possibly CCIA Notices, if CCIA are inclined). Presently there is no official charge for ignoring either, and having a specific regulation be responsible for enforcing directives would give them more clout.

Sure, getting a specific charge for failure to abide by station regulation and CCIA/IAA investigations and orders with a flexible punishment (to account for varying severity of infractions) that would not require head of staff authorisation would partially fix the situation. But the main problem of head of staff getting too much subjective authority still remains as the separate regulation does not touch this subject in the slightest. I still think that fixing the issue all together would be far more productive than cutting it in half and adding a new regulation.

I'll be moving this to the archive shortly, as we've decided to draft a regulation that covers gross negligence when NoD cannot be applied. NoD itself will not be changing at this time.

Directives violations as a blanket offense are also likely not being changed, though the new regulation may apply to many of them. When discussing, It was a pretty even split between handling them case by case, and handling them with one uniform offense.