Xander's Character Master Feedback Area

Eleanor Shen (Captain) - Fact Sheet

- 41 YO

- Alumni of NanoTrasen Memorial University (Bach. Marketing & Masters in Business Admin. w/ Honours)

- Has worked with NanoTrasen in some way since she was 19

- Served in Internal Affairs for nine years, before becoming a Captain at 40 (short transition period as an HoP)

- Strong attachment to her job and place within NanoTrasen

- Writes gay fanfic about Miranda Trasen

- Really dislikes Sol, views them as the past of humanity, the Republic is the future.

Daliyah Veridan (Captain) - Fact Sheet

- Late fourties

- Moved to the Republic at the start of the year for a work program

- Actually a Productions Facility Manager for Zeng-Hu Pharmaceuticals, overseeing construction of ZH Mobility and Bishop Accessory frames.

- Eridani Citizen/Employee, finds the amount of 'gangers' working in a professional research station strange.

- Incredibly corporate in attitude. Schedules her time, eats lunch specifically in a reserved both every shift and enjoys a three course meal. Budgets and likes profits.

- Pretty nice all around, tips well - but only if you don't break the rules

- Loves robotics, it's her passion.

Klaus Eliade (Head of Security) - Fact Sheet

- Early fourties

- Born on Earth, raised in Tau Ceti, dual citizenship

- Incredibly loyal to NanoTrasen

- Former ATLAS party member until NanoTrasen made their Anti-ATLAS sentiment clear

- Enjoys when his staff are able to use common sense in lieu of orders, gives orders anyways

- Sticks to regulations unless he has orders to do otherwise, will always do what the Captain or Central says

- ^^^ Unless he thinks the Captain is dumb and has a dumb idea

- Fairly robust, has killed in the line of duty before, mindful of this

- Thinks Daniel Carmichael and Hadley Dawson are damned cute

Vanessa Ross (Head of Personnel) - Fact Sheet

- Mid-thirties

- Born and raised in Tau Ceti

- Works for NanoTrasen because her education was in HR and it was the largest company available

- Loves accessorizing her outfits

- Focused on finances and income, but still cares about people

- Easily excited, easily set off. Think of a human chihuahua

- Kind of spacey

- Easily upset by assholes who are mean to her :(

- Doesn't like unathi because they are mean to her :(

- Except for Marwani because they are nice to her :)

Katelynn Swarner (Chef) - Fact Sheet

- Late 20's

- Ran a diner in Mendell called 'Kate's Counter', it was closed down after she assaulted a police officer with a rolling pin, multiple times.

- Was totally validated in doing the above because he was rude to one of her two waitresses.

- After her diner fell through, ran a short webshow called 'Katelynn's Cooking: You don't need a soul to cook!"

- Is a ginger.

- Somewhat of an accent, specifically when she is annoyed and never when serving a customer

- Loves food, so much. Wrote and developed her own personal menu.

- Is incredibly insulted by cooks who put food out on a counter to go cold and get gross

- Cooks to order only.

Animedica (MD) - Fact Sheet

- Zeng-Hu owned and contracted out Medical Doctor IPC.

- Has her social memory wiped daily, but her experiential memory of occurences remains to improve efficiency.

- Says hi and reintroduces themselves to everyone every shift as a result

- Is a pure soul, loves people and helping

More will come later.

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be honest, I dread when Shen is Captain and I'm HoS, because she will absolutely try and Command the department from under me, and make unwanted banter in the Security channel. I can't form an opinion around the rest of her when she annoys me so much by trying to HoS-Captain when there's somebody there to handle the department.

I'll be honest, I dread when Shen is Captain and I'm HoS, because she will absolutely try and Command the department from under me, and make unwanted banter in the Security channel. I can't form an opinion around the rest of her when she annoys me so much by trying to HoS-Captain when there's somebody there to handle the department.

What Head of Security do you play? I'm sorry you've experienced this. Sometimes I absolutely do talk too much on Security comms, this is because Command never want to talk and I don't have much to do elsewise. I also use it if I find the HoS is not communicating with their team enough. It is definitely something I will work on.

Addendum: I found out which Head of Security you were playing - and I find myself agreeing with some other players that at least in this round specifically, you were not providing active communication with them on the subjects I wanted addressed - I made the mistake of stepping in before giving you a chance over the command channel to do so yourself, and I apologize for this.