Character Feedback - Captain Uriel J. Evans

I'd like people's feed back on Evans on his personality and his records! I want to see if yall believe it fits within the server! I'd done a lot of work to rework Evans because he use to be master snowflake though I think he is better now. IS he too much or does he seem alright? *Too much meaning having too many skills!* Also please note somethings are out of date and I plan to hammer those things soon, reminding me is A'ok though! Please leave replies and just to note this is not a incident report section or character complaint <3 Thanks so much for understanding and for your feedback! ((Also please add all the characters you know that know mine! So I know what ICly how he is! I'd like all the feedback I can get basically lol. OOC and IC, thanks much <3 *And I mean make an OOC statement about the IC..... I can hear Alb screaming))

Employment Record:

Employment Record:

Name: Evans, Uriel James

Date of Birth: Jun 26, 2419

Species: Human

Citizenship: Sol Alliance

Religion: Christianty

Martial Status: Single

Languages Spoken: Ceti Basic, Tradeband, Freespeak.

Clearance Level: Command

Employed As: Captain / Pay Grade: Tier Tweleve

Height: 198 cm (6'6")

Weight: 116.12 kg (256 lb)

Identifying Features:

Black hair. Blue eyes. Deep Voice, Tattoo on the back, Cut across the left hand, cut upon the chest.

General Notes:

- Captain of the NSS Aurora

Public Security Notes:

- Has commited crimes in the past. No further notes.

Public Medical Notes:

- Blood Type: A+

- Family: James Evans, Martha Evans, Oak Evans, Rachel Evans, Leah Evans, Kelly Evans, Raven Evans

- DOB: 06/26/2419

-----

Formal Education History:

- High School Completion on Mars

- Masters in Management obtained in Biesel's School of Personnel Training

- Certified by Biesel for Basic First Aid

Experience:

- Mining 4 Years

- Supply 12 Years

- Command 8 Years

- Security 2 Years

Pre-NanoTrasen Employment History:

- (In the Year of 2433 through the Year of 2437): Working Mining Operations out in Frontier Space (Family Business)

NanoTrasen Employment History:

- (In the Year of 2437, August 21st Through the Year of 2441): Signed on as Cargo Technician, (Four Years)

- (In the Year 2441, May 19th): Promoted to Quarter Master

- (In the Year of 2441 through the Year of 2449): Completed 8 years as a QM, Requested Promotion to Head of Personnel and was accepted.

- (In the Year of 2449 through the Year of 2452): Served as Head of Personnel

- (In the Year of 2452 through the Year of 2454): Requested Transfer to ERT Team Phoniex, in the Tai Ceti Sector.

- (In the Year of 2454 through the Year of Present): Requested Transfer to Captainhood of Station NSS Exodus. Assigned to NSS Aurora

Trained in the following:

- Command Level Three (Degree in Management)

- Regulation level Two (Has learned throughout his time with NT)

- Close Combat Level Two (Learned From Odin Trooper Basic Training)

- Weapons Level Two (Learned From Odin Trooper Basic Training)

- Medicine Level One (Learned From Odin Trooper Basic Training)

- Construction Level One (Basic Construction knowledge)

- Engines Level One (Basic Engine knowledge)

- EVA (Passed EVA Course)

Medical Record:

Medical Record:

Name: Uriel James Evans

Date of Birth: June 26, 2419

Employed As: Captain

Identifying Features:

Black hair. Blue eyes. Deep Voice, Tattoo on the back.

General Notes:

- Captain of the NSS Aurora

Public Security Notes:

- Has been violent in the past. Cleared by courts. No further issues. No further notes.

Public Medical Notes:

- Family: James Evans, Martha Evans, Oak Evans, Rachel Evans, Leah Evans, Kelly Evans, Raven Evans

-----

The following information is protected by doctor-patient confidentiality laws. Do not release without patient's consent.

Medical History:

- (In the Year of 2436, May 19th) Family vessel crashed into astroid pulling out bluespace too late. Bridge Cabin vented leading to death of father, Paitent suffered a broken arm against the airlock as he thrown forward in the crash. Recommend psychologist evaluation.

-(In the Year of 2436, May 31st Through the Year 2437, July 23rd) Paitented has started and completed psychological treatment and is deemed stable.

- (In the Year of 2443, June 8th) Recieved a slash across the hand from glass being flung across the room from a fuel tank going off on the NSS Exodus

- (In the Year of 2443, July 7th) Had a physical and mental evaluation. Both evaluations seemed to yield good report.

- (In the Year of 2452, September 6th) Reported taking a metal rod to the arm, after trying to remove it himself, He dropped move it to his chest. Medical personnel worked hard and ended up saving him

- (In the Year of 2454, February 11th) Underwent surgery to install loyalty implant.

*There are other accounts of surgery and medical activities that seem quite unimportant for work*

Medical Notes:

- Glasses: None

- Emergency Contact: Oak Evans, Rachel Evans, Leah Evans, Kelly Evans, Raven Evans, Ashlie Rathens

Psychiatric Notes:

- Stressed. Otherwise we have no only current notes on this issue.

Prescriptions:

- No Prescriptions are required.

This information is protected by Doctor-Patient Confidentiality Laws. Do NOT give out information with Patient's consent.

Security Records:

Security Record:

Name: Uriel James Evans

Date of Birth: Jun 26, 2419

Employed As: Captain

Identifying Features:

Black hair. Blue eyes. Deep Voice, Tattoo on the back.

General Notes:

- Captain of the NSS Exodus

Public Security Notes:

- Has been violent in the part, do be careful. No further notes.

Public Medical Notes:

- Family: Oak Evans, Kelly Evans, Rachel Evans, Leah Evans, Martha Evans, James Evans

-----

Prior Records:

- Committed Battery on 07/12/2434 at 8:23 pm Local Time

- Committed a Break-in on 07/12/2434 at 8:27 pm Local Time

- Committed Petty Theft of a Shopping District on 07/12/2434 at 8:30 through 9:23 pm Local Time

Notes:

- Paid Fines for Break-in and Petty Theft. Served 9 months community service which is not to interfere with schooling to deal with Battery.

Books Written:

Flavor Text:

General:

With just a look, you see a six foot, six inch tall man. His figure seems firm and of someone who has done heavy lifting in his lifetime. He seems slightly nervous all the time, but is clearly a guy who can sit down and have a good time. Maybe to get his mind off the worry? In anycase, his voice swings to the deeper side, clearly able to carry in a room.

Head:

His black hair, rest smooth and cut nicely on his head, and seems trimmed like a military cut, besides the beard that runs down the side of his face, making sideburns. He has a small amount of link shown at the top of his jumpsuit, clearly something is written there, but its hard to make out.

Face:

His face seems, not as pleasant, clearly a person that commands respect. Its not hard to tell the background he has had due to this fact. In his face expressions, you can always see a bit of worry in them, but mostly, its transparent to the eye, he believes in his choices full heartly with only a little doubt.

Eyes:

His eyes shine a nice crystal blue, and are clear to see in the light, it seems as a bit of a light bounces off of them and makes the eyes brighter, but that can't be right. His eyes seem to be the most welcoming thing about him. Having the greatest amount of joy in them.

Body:

His body seems built correctly for his job, showing very little signs of fat. His chest and back are covered in small hairs, their black shine adding to his masculinity. The tattoo seems to just be a cross on his back, the writing on his back seems to be in Tradeband, of course, there is some easy words like, " I " , " with " , "you" but there many words that you would have to speak Tradeband to understand on it (For Tradeband Speakers Only: 'And the Lord spoke, "I will always be with you"'). The hair seems to grow thicker the further down you travel however, not counting his back which has seen the razor it appears. A wide scar on the right side of his chest, moving up towards his right arm.

Arms:

His arms have some hair on them and seem equally balanced. Although its clear to see they aren't leaning towards the weak side. There isn't much out of the normal with his arms. Kinda boring compared to the rest of his body

Hands:

His hands leans, and his fingers long. Though they don't miss a beat most of the time, a slip here and there. Just like his arms, there is much special, besides a small cut going across his left hand, very strange, its about a inch wide and goes all the way across.

Legs:

His legs are coated in long, black, untamed hair. Much of the skin is covered, leaving very small patches and breaks in the hair the only visible thing. His legs are quite long and muscular showing his years of labor.

Feet:

His feet are normal, hair growing lightly like on his body. Its quite thin. His feet seem normal, there isn't much of note.

My experience with Captain Evans has been nothing but a pleasure, it's always great to see him as Captain or a visitor, one of the few characters I have had a very in depth conversation with in a long time, especially since our characters are kind of polar opposites in some ways, I think they have a very unique friendship, totally for not giving me booze though. All jokes aside, wonderful player and wonderful rp'er. I hope we can continue our interactions in game and see where it goes from there. Whether for better or for worse.