Feedback on Nikit Vasili

I love Nikit, she loves Nikit, they love Nikit, Everyone loves science cat, not sure what is it, but there is something about this tajaran that keeps you close to him, maybe is his hability to work fast and efficiently, the delight of synthetics or people with prosthesics, maybe is his hidden charisma, how he has that natural feeling, feeling so real for a 2D spesscat, or maybe is a combination of the two.

I love every round when this adorable cat is around, even when he is an antag, his gimmicks are innovative and fresh.

+10, would hug the cat again.

Only time I've really met Nikit is when we were stuck in cryogenic together trapped from a giant spider, other then that interaction, I won't think I would have ever met him, to me he seems like a pretty rad character and he gives off good vibes, only other time I've slightly interacted with him was giving him that folder of boredom, though not too surprising since the job difference we have, either way he's good to see around.

• 5 weeks later...

I've enjoyed my interactions with him substantially, few as they have been.

Our shared silences in the robotics laboratory during crisis' have been a lot more engaging than many of the actual active interactions I've had, and I think that's what speaks volumes about your playstyle that represented itself so well in your character. There aren't many people who would be willing to just take a moment when there's something they could be doing, like talking to people or building something. I really, really appreciated it.

The small-talk between us both opened up more information about our characters in a believable sense. You told me something about your characters smoking habits. I told you something about mines career. It was one of the most real and most down to earth connections I've had this month in this game, huddled in a small area, with nothing to talk about, while we don't really know what's going on.

I don't know about the sterile mask with the cigarette drawn on it. I 'know' in the most basic sense. I don't know what it says about your character, aside from the fact that he likes to smoke. That's interesting. I don't know if it represents some motif, or significance about your character (if not to your character). I really hope it does, because it's one of the most visible aspects of your character.

If I could speak quickly to one thing that I can't even be certain was you, it was your play as an antagonist. Despite the fact that you gave me ample opportunity to escape, proper buildup and escalation, and waited until my character was vulnerable before striking, you still asked me in LOOC if I was cool to die before you went in for the kill.

I'm confident in your actions. You clearly play with a well-developed character, and you clearly think about the implications of your actions before you perform them. Don't let your fear of upsetting other people stop you from building the most interesting story you can.

I could be wrong, for all I know, but the interactions we've had have been enjoyable. I've appreciated the down-to-earthness of it, without giving up an interesting character.

I don't know about the sterile mask with the cigarette drawn on it. I 'know' in the most basic sense. I don't know what it says about your character, aside from the fact that he likes to smoke. That's interesting. I don't know if it represents some motif, or significance about your character (if not to your character). I really hope it does, because it's one of the most visible aspects of your character.

There's several IC reasons for it, a combination of things led to it, and I don't want to spoil what it is. In the wise words of Alb, find out ICly.

If I could speak quickly to one thing that I can't even be certain was you, it was your play as an antagonist. Despite the fact that you gave me ample opportunity to escape, proper buildup and escalation, and waited until my character was vulnerable before striking, you still asked me in LOOC if I was cool to die before you went in for the kill.

I'm confident in your actions. You clearly play with a well-developed character, and you clearly think about the implications of your actions before you perform them. Don't let your fear of upsetting other people stop you from building the most interesting story you can.

As for this, the biggest reason I asked was because as a changeling, OOC I knew a lot of people hate the antag because it's based around being the silent killer and not being caught. I don't like making people overly angry without a good reason (such as the betterment of the rounds progression). I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to ruin someone's round and cause needless salt.