Character Feedback: Sei Armas

Sei is my favorite paramedic and quite possibly my favorite medical character to see. What catches me most is that Sei will RP when responding to a scene. No "wordlessly inject stuff and run them in." She'll do what paramedics are supposed to: stabilize, and talk to the patient about their symptoms/what happened. She's a delight to talk to in the medical lobby, as well. I think your RP with her is top-notch, and she's a really interesting character. She definitely feels like a fully realized person.

So no critiques at this times, just a lot of love. Though if I do think of some constructive criticism, I'll be sure to post it. For now, though, Sei is one of my favorite characters for a reason. You do great with her.

• 4 weeks later...

Good character, knows how to save lives, had some cool interactions though my memory fails me, I do remember a semi-decent Cult round where I'm pretty sure you hated my guts, but round after I completely forgot and just treated you like a casual bud, hope we're still cool and I like the character.

She’s a good girl. Believable personality, good at her job, secret snarky side underneath the professionalism.

Mostly, you’ve done a good job growing with her. I can remember sei a few months ago, and she HAS changed, a little. That’s awesome, you let her grow. And my own characters have grown beside her, because of the consistent interactions and decent, fleshed out character.

Ya done good, kid.