Haven't played Space Station 13 since 2013, but I absolutely love and missed it.

Cidcaldensfey

Question

Hi everyone! I haven't played SS13 for a very long time, but when I did, I use to play on the NSS Hypatia server. I was just wondering if anyone here is familiar with that server and if this server is similar to it? It was essentially a full-RP server and I just remember the people were super nice. I'm definitely interested in creating a character profile and such if this server is similar. I do stress that I haven't played in a while, so I don't remember too much, but I essentially started off as a Miner and moved up to become a Station Engineer. And it was the best! From what I've read, this server seems fairly similar to what I'm looking for.

Anyways, feel free to let me know. I'm definitely interested in finding a spot somewhere here! I just don't want to step on any toes, lol. Thanks! :)

Note: I read over the server rules and they seem almost identical to the ones Hypatia used.

2 answers to this question

Hi! Welcome back to Space Station 13.

I've never played on Hypatia but, I dunno, best way to find out if our server is for you is to head on and play, I'd say. We're heavy RP too but obviously different servers will have different environments, even if they're the same sect.

Hopefully it all starts coming back to you; it's like riding a bike, isn't it?

Hello, and welcome. I used to be a moderator on Hypatia.

Hypatia and Aurora are different in that Hypatia was purely extended, outside of events, while Aurora has other roundtypes such as Traitor, Cult, Malf AI, ect. However, antagonists and actions from/caused by antagonists in a round are non-canon so you don't have to worry about your character canonically getting killed 5 times a week.

I'd say our community is pretty nice too. If you do need any help, just ask someone via LOOC or ahelp if there is no one near your character and we'll send aid.