Sudden Forum Inactivity

UnknownMurder

Question

Is there anything being done in Hall Of Fame, Mendell City Council, or even Aurora Station Politics somewhere? I feel out of touch with forums is not being posted now that everyone's talking to each other on Discord, a new fun communication system where we can just talk to each other like it's a whole new forum. Before Discord came, forums was often used and we had higher than average posts.

Did something happen that I've missed?

7 answers to this question

Guest Complete Garbage

oh god delta that picture is so big, please spoiler it.

also,

Did something happen that I've missed?

If you missed Discord, then yeah. But it seems like you didn't. Discord happened. People use it. That's a good thing, I think.

Forums are going the way of the buffalo for unofficial posting. Now with an instant chat messaging medium for shitposting, most items are taken to the discord. However, complaints news articles, applications and suggestions are still alive and well at least. Their official capacity makes the noise of discord less than ideal and more suited to the slower moving and better formatted forums.

Is there anything being done in Hall Of Fame, Mendell City Council, or even Aurora Station Politics somewhere? I feel out of touch with forums is not being posted now that everyone's talking to each other on Discord, a new fun communication system where we can just talk to each other like it's a whole new forum. Before Discord came, forums was often used and we had higher than average posts.

City Council lost its main driver, Xanny. I guess no one was interested enough to pick up the mantel.

Politics is a seasonal thing, there are no elections atm, though you can ask [mention]Senpai Jackboot[/mention] for more information.

Hall of Fame is a Garn thing. If he wants, he could probably shove it into people's throats more.

The rest is suggestions, news, apps, appeals, and cumplants, which are still alive as is necessary. They're the things which need to be archived and the forum suits those just fine.

The rest is idle banter (da bants) which as moved to Discord, as it's more accessible and instant there. Natural, really.