RP Enhancement?

theiguanaman2

As far as roleplay goes, it's always interesting to see how people get into character. Some people kinda just play and see what happens. However, I'm wondering what some people do outside the game to play certain characters. I, for example, play detective with a thunderstorm loop and smoldering 40's detective music on in the background while I play because my detective character, Darness Furns, is your typical 40's smoldering detective. Do any of you do things like this?

I actually made a Witcher playlist. It was all really sad songs. Even though now they're a bit happier of a being, I still listen to that playlist and never forget.

Most of the time, though, I can flip between my characters within a sentence or two. Perks of once being a prolific writer.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually have films on in the background. The film depends on the character, for example my main character;Randal. I usually play films like strangelove, twelve monkeys, clockwork, and sci-fi to get into the space station mood like blade runner, the star trek films and alien, or music which fits the age and mindset of said character.

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...