Moral treatment of antags, anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, Everyone, sorry to bring this back up, but the reason I was flashing constantly was MAINLY to get the fucking batshit insane psychologist and his fucking straight jacket away from me. I mean, good grief, The guy was relentless, He sees me visibly flashing people with my eyes, sees me doing shit, and still thinks i'm insane and wants to straight jacket me and put me through either therapy or BDSM... ok that's a joke, It was likely therapy or just him not believing this bs, OR metagaming. Anyways, The flashes were the only things I could use to defend myself from batshitinsanepsychologist when cuffed. Either way, I do now understand why you'd do this, but seriously... This is fucking dark.

• 3 weeks later...

If a guy keeps trying to taze you and you have the opportunity to take the tazer you do. A bit less extreme than eyes but gets the point across. I honestly find most sec players im familiar with dont like to do this sorta thing, medical and research just wants to be involved and show horns in reasons. Sec likes the fights and the hunts, why would we want you to be a useless husk of your antag glory? Your valid score drops dramatically!