This will probably lead to stress and pain.

If you have a serious submission that needs spriting, and can't find anyone else to do it, I am going to be doing essentially a fuckton of sprites for people.

I'm more than happy to help.

A fee things to adress:

-Please post an overview of what you want sprited.

-Please allow for a fair deal of artistic freedom.

-I do resprite of you don't like what is initially given to you.

-Please add your discord tag, or I won't be able to do nuffin.

-The cooler an idea is, the faster it gets done.

-Providing reference sprites or rough drafts is encouraged.

-I will finish them at my own discrestion. Expect to get randomly contacted with a .dmi file via discord.

-If a sprite can't be finished, I will tell you so.

If you're serious about free spritejobs I am literally dying IRL for more good dresses for women, especially xeno women. What I mean by that is there's no "exotic" clothing for the Taj and Unathi on station. We have a couple pieces of xenowear, but nothing that really seems, to me, like alien everyday wear. I know Taj tend to wear heavy wool so it would be nice to see something nice and woollen like this. And as for Unathi ethnic wear, it would be nice to see some different styles of robes, from togas to monk-like wrappers to more ornate kimono style robes, etc.

In addition to that, I've been wanting some good saris and sarongs in the game, because I like them and they're fancy. Something like this would be nice to have on station, to match with the hijabs we already have. (We could also use fancier hijabs.)

In addition, the existing dresses we do have don't look great, and the ones that do look nice only come in one color. It would be nice to have a couple different color variations on the 'yellow dress' item, a couple more good-looking color variations of the 'red cheongsam' (the red variant looks good, while the other colors do not), and a couple sundresses that are just plain black or white. I'd also love to see some complete artistic freedom in designing some new dresses, if you like.

Here's some fun outfit designs that are halfway between fantasy and alien culture (in my opinion). I'd wear the purple ones on-station out of this set.

This has been my dream, my holy quest. Catch me @Ziy#5598 on Discord.

Guest Menown
I know Taj tend to wear heavy wool so it would be nice to see something nice and woollen like this.

Wool shirts in 70degree temperatures covering fur covered animal-people.

Nope.

[mention]Itanimulli[/mention] Hello friend. I come to request red robes with gold trim fit for a warrior priestess. Preferably with one open leg slit?

Additionally, I've been killing for a face-paint overlay for the Tribunal Priests that would match "red paint around their eyes with a strip of red paint an inch wide running from their bottom lip to their chin"

0hytpc-l-610x610-dress-red-long-leg+cut-flowy-flowy+dress.jpg

I can paypal you five dollars for completion, or alternatively, six ERPs.

I have a bunch of stuff that i can't sprite myself due to my hands growing out of my ass. Listing them from the most important to the least important

- A new, modern investigator jacket to replace the trenchcoats for detectives

- A new laser/energy handgun to replace the detective's revolver and officers' .45 (preferably two different kinds to distinguish between officers' and detectives' weapons)

- wireless neon (acid green and purple) earplugs

MO_oNyMan

fabio-paulesu-handgun-1.thumb.jpg.c0aafc79d24924f7bf25f9b572443dc2.jpg

jonathan-lauer-handgun.thumb.jpg.9ec0b22a7017569eee7c9dfe69c7685c.jpg

I have a bunch of stuff that i can't sprite myself due to my hands growing out of my ass. Listing them from the most important to the least important

- A new, modern investigator jacket to replace the trenchcoats for detectives

- A new laser/energy handgun to replace the detective's revolver and officers' .45 (preferably two different kinds to distinguish between officers' and detectives' weapons)

- wireless neon (acid green and purple) earplugs

MO_oNyMan

This is awesome, but: will the mods that be agree to this?