Vaurca Lore Deputy- Open!

Hello! If you are reading this then you more than likely have an interest in joining the lore team! Specifically as a lore deputy for everyone's favorite insectoid aliens, the Vaurca.

I have been specifically controlling their development since taking up the position of lore maintainer and moving forward I expect the needs of the narrative to take up more development time in the days to come. This is where you, the prospective deputy comes in. As the foundations are laid in place with the interlocking narratives that all Vaurca lore seem to be built upon, I need people to build upon that, and give their input and work in filling out those foundations.

Unlike all other species, Vaurca lore development requires a tact and understanding that you will need to work with a lot of people to develop lore. A general understanding of all lore is suggested, and good communication skills are a must. I myself have discussed topics hours on end with every single person on the lore team, and all have contributed to my work with their input in some way.

Applications will follow standard developer applications found here https://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17 with one addition. Please detail a facet of the lore you think should be expanded upon, and how you would expand upon it if given opportunity.