/!\ Tajara Command Restrictions In Effect /!\

Mofo1995

After a poll with 85 votes, and much discussion, we have decided to move forward with adding restrictions to Tajara in head of staff positions. Starting today, only Hharar and Njarir-Ahkran can be Tajara heads of staff, while M'sai command can only be Head of Security.

75% of voters wanted head of staff positions to be restricted to Hharar and Njarir, with a majority of those wanting restrictions also wanting M'sai to be eligible for Head of Security. The change is happening in lore through an article which will release today. Any Zhan-Khazan or M'sai who were in a head of staff position before today are NOT retroactively targeted by this rule change. They are grandfathered in. Altough the changes are happening in lore, enforcement will be whitelist enforcement rather than through CCIA.

Feel free to ask any and all questions to myself or to my deputies, we will be happy to answer!

Edited by Guest

A welcome change. Theres essentially no reason to care about the different groups in a race if they can all be the same jobs anyway. I still kinda disagree with letting M'sai be HoS because functionally it ends up being one of if not the most important head of staff during any round with an antag in it. i understand this group is way more likely to be involved in fighting and security related fields due to all the civil war stuff. All in all i cant really complain.