Death triggerable E-implants

moltenkore

I find myself as a traitor using E-implants on myself quite a lot for my 'no failure' missions and gimmicks.

It would be neat if a person could trigger the E-implant after they have died (or set a timer on when the implant can trigger after death) just like the Ninja is able.

Another idea would be implementing implants that do just this, the nasty version of the death alarm implants that traitors can buy to blow themselves up once they are deceased.

Death-triggered E-Implants shouldn't be able to kill a person, even on the center of the blast, unless they are at like 75 brute damage. I'm worried that antags will use this to lamely jihad like some bad ninjas do if it means getting a kill.

That is a fair comment but a person is capable of doing this already. However, I don't think this change would inspire such behaviour.

Even just destroying the body on death without a massive explosion would be nice.

Death-triggered E-Implants shouldn't be able to kill a person, even on the center of the blast, unless they are at like 75 brute damage. I'm worried that antags will use this to lamely jihad like some bad ninjas do if it means getting a kill.

That is a fair comment but a person is capable of doing this already. However, I don't think this change would inspire such behaviour.

Even just destroying the body on death without a massive explosion would be nice.

I'm totally fine with body destruction and I think you have a point. People who do jihad for no reason could just get antag banned, so this is fine.

• Gem locked this topic