Remove slipping on gibs

kyres1

As the person who suggested slippery blood in the first place, as well as the mechanics of it, I've decided to leave my input on this thread.

I too have played changeling and was annoyed by this mechanic, but appreciated it everywhere else. Sprinting through blood and gore that is still wet on a tile floor is just asking to slip and fall. But changelings aren't ordinary people. They are like beasts, aliens. They shouldn't be able to screw themselves over by just using their basic abilities in a chase.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

As the person who suggested slippery blood in the first place, as well as the mechanics of it, I've decided to leave my input on this thread.

I too have played changeling and was annoyed by this mechanic, but appreciated it everywhere else. Sprinting through blood and gore that is still wet on a tile floor is just asking to slip and fall. But changelings aren't ordinary people. They are like beasts, aliens. They shouldn't be able to screw themselves over by just using their basic abilities in a chase.

I agree with this. For some creatures, slipping on blood does not make sense whereas for others it does.

• Gem locked this topic