Human body markings

A lot of people have asked for human body markings with ideas of tattoos and the like, but here's some ideas I had:

Heterochromia - Allows you to change the color of a single eye, right or left. For people who want to be blind in one eye, had only one mechanical eye, or be a snowflake.

Scars - Scars of various sizes on the arms/legs/upper body/head. For people who get injured often and want to show that. Surgical and actual injuries, possibly.

Discolored skin patches - For people who have had skin grafts and/or birth defects that would effect their skin to make it be a different color in patches.

Tattoos - Just some simple tattoos that would be meaningless fluff. For those people who want to be edgy and cool, or just a wannabe badass. Things like lines, patterns, the like.

I am willing to try my hand at spriting some, but I would want to go further. Holographic tattoos made of thinner than skin polymers embedded on the surface of skin. Aka a version of this technology being worked on today

Said tattoos would have animated sprites.

"It's a hologram. Omni-tattoo. Omni-tat? Omni-too. Hahaha. Under the suit. You know, for me. You want to know what it is? You wanna know? It's a pretty bird...made of rainbows. It is flying out of the eyehole of a skull being held in the mouth of a thresher maw with a naked woman holding a sword on its back. Because I'm hardcore! Like Eezo. Jack suggested it."

I'm GreenLightbulb and this is my favourite suggestion on the forums.

• Gem locked this topic