Precisely Place Objects/Items

Fortport

If it's not hell to code and doesn't strain the server (Idk how these things work, and honestly I'm not even sure BYOND knows how BYOND works), I think it's a good idea. I like doing decoration projects. It would also help things not get lost in large piles (Not that it's a HUGE problem, but say if the chef isn't at the counter, they might not know that I place a carton of eggs on the counter since it got buried under food. A small convenience.)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE +11111 on this

I LOVE THIS

It makes making a workplace much more efficient and easy to manage! Never mind how pretty it looks and how you can RP someone with OCD or messy personalities. It's the one thing I absolutely LOVE from /tg/ codebases.

Please make this a thing!

Guest Menown

Have an option that resets the item to the base location. Sometimes some people don't want to have to position something eight times to try and make it look nice.

Have an option that resets the item to the base location. Sometimes some people don't want to have to position something eight times to try and make it look nice.

you can just throw it

i have personally thrown about 20 things onto tables to watch them splatter or break.

i have personally thrown about 20 things onto tables to watch them splatter or break.

I mean yeah duh you got things like bluespace crystals which aren't throwables, but those are exceptions.

In any case, sure, you could have a verb to reset position, that'd be the least of the issues tbh.

Just being able to precisely place objects would be fantastic.

• Gem locked this topic